Reviews for Truth
robin X3 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
THIS! This chapter gave me goosebumps! So this is what went throuh Light's mind befoe he made the decision to kill L, eh? Bravo!
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Holyshit. This is amazing! You're a fantastic writer, and omg I can't breathe. Holy fuck! XD
Sonra chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
This is perfection. I cried because of the beauty the first time I read it. You really make them seem real and human. Thank you for writing.
Rocketship Pandas chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely beautiful. That's the best phrase I can come up with to describe this story, although I'm pretty sure it's been echoed by almost every other review on here. This is definitely one of the best stories to grace this site. Also, I must say that as a fan of Misa Amane I love the way she was portrayed in this story, so unlike the majority of the fandom's perceptions of her. Great job.
Desired Dreams chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Mikanis...u are simply the best fanfiction writer who write dn fics. I think you captured their deepest and truest thoughts perfectly! Thanks for contributing to such a wonderful anime/manga. I hope you come back and continue to wow us with your extremely perceptive writing! 3 xD
31esilenna chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
eh Mello just reminds me of Light is what i thought you meant but thats really cute
31esilenna chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
video games are an escape from reality so much that you forget how to handle it like youre putting your life on hold and forgeting everything around you interesting hm good fic
31esilenna chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
its ironic to think that Light hates the endless cycle that is his life because everything is so easily obtainable and yet L wants some pattern to his days so at least he knows what will happen next so everything will turn out perfect though in the end ive always thought he has always hated him good story
31esilenna chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i love how you wrote that all good things must end in the worst and kira was no different-at the end of the rainbow theres a ditch and its calling humanity to hell-because of mans endless search for greed power and lust it never has any happy endings ill fav definatly
starting anew chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
You are such an amazing writer. Some of your chapters made me cry, because they were so depressing. I love your stories!
Opacus chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
Touching.. so very, truly touching all of these stories are. Even Misa. Do you know how few authors portray Misa as beautifully as you do here? You have this habit of making me tear up at your stories, Mikanis, and I love you for it.
darkangel61792 chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
This is very VERY good! I had trouble figuring out whether it was L speaking of Light, but I think I came to the conclusion it was L. Very nice. It reminds me of the first line of Breaking Benjamin's song "Breath". "I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like." I love it!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
Wow. These are really deep. You really make the characters seem real. I love it! _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow, that was... that was really deep man. I mean it. Its beautiful. Seriously, I actually envisioned the entire thing. I loved how you wrote Light calling Misa "My Martyr". It fits her so perfectly. Remarkable job. And the ending gave me goosebumps. It was so... damn!

PS: I was listening to Evanescence's song, Tourniquet, while reading this and I say the song goes well with your story. Sorry, I like speaking my mind.
Star Jinin chapter 15 . 8/13/2008
...:stunned into silence: (again)

...wow...I really like how the succesors finally grow up to fill L's gaps. I think you made it too unclear wether it was Matt speaking or Near. Otherwise, it was great!