Reviews for Scars
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I WOULD LOVE to see the sequel to this :) im interested how Ron would react! Great story!
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very well written.

I applaud you for having the courage to post this.

From someone who suffers from a psychological disorder as well, I know what it's like to face this problem, only I would never have the courage to post something like this. Again, I applaud you for writing this and having the amazing courage to put it up here for us to read. It's nice to know that there are others who have gone through this, and are doing well, even after all the rough patches they faced. In a strange way, it gives me hope that I can get through my own rough patches.

Thank you for writing this.

- Elphaba
ToReadandWrite chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is the only good fic about this sort of thing I've ever read, and I appreciate it, because I've struggled with it too. You captured the feelings perfectly.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh my god, I loved this. And maybe this isn't the fic that should call for such outlandish love but I loved it nonetheless. Hermione was my favorite character out of all of them, and I think you captured her extremely well. She had to shoulder so much, and she rarely broke down. She was resolved to be strong for other people, and I think you captured that nicely.

Wonderful fic, very believable.
Tuduvant chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I don't. I don't hate cutter fics. I know it's a difficult topic to be talking about but somebody has to do it. I personally think that cutter fics display the rawest emotions and that as a writer, it's a great achievement to be able to bring out the thoughts and the reasons behind them to the fullest and well.. you did it!

I just stand up, clap my hands and say 'Bravo'.

eva
Stress overload chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Not bad of a story!

Not bad of a story at all!

Please do, keep on writing!
Lia chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hey, I really like this fic. Not the content mind you. Just...its well handling of this...rather sensitive issue.

keep up the good work