Reviews for Changes
Anna chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
cool storie
nat chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
I'm still waiting for that miracle cure. ;) Great story, I actually had to go back and read it again, it was that good! :) Hope to read more some day soon!
ReneyC chapter 12 . 12/17/2007
When I saw "the end" I was so disappointed. I am glad you are going to continue this universe, I am very interested in seeing what "else" you have in store for us.

Thanks for posting this story, and Please post another soon!
GrayWolf84 chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
The End? The End? No! I sure hope you've got another story up you sleeve - that was great :D and I'll be waitin!
XBettinaWX chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful story! I'm glad Bo is safly at home.

I'm sorry that it is finished now but I hope the next story will come soon.
bj lucas chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Aww, what a great ending to a positively wonderful story. I loved it from beginning to end you talented mouse little Bo is home safe and sound.

Barbara
Elenhin chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Great chapter and story, that was really neat, the way it played out, and I loved Vin's way of handling the police, wonder where he learned to do that? ;)

Poor Bo, thought they were trying to arrest Luke cause he was in the backseat of a patrol car, it was a real fun chapter. I love that lullaby Luke was singing to him, it's a real sweet one. So we've got a little Bo universe now, that's real neat, be sure to watch over the little tyke, ;)

Take care now, *hugs* John R
HazzardHusker chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
What a good thing that little boy was smart and persistent. Glad that Bo is back home, where he belongs. This was really a cute story!
XBettinaWX chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Oh no! Poor Bo. I hope Vin can find help soon. I think Bo is very scared alone in the prison.

Please post the next chapter soon. Can't wait to read it.
GrayWolf84 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
:-D Of all the things I might have imagined or expected at the end of the last chapter, this was certainly not among them - I do like surprises. Great chapter - well done, and young Vin there is great. I can't wait to read the next chapter - it ought to be fun to see the Wrath of Luke combined with the rest of the Mag7 crew...
HazzardHusker chapter 11 . 12/12/2007
Hey!

Poor Bo! He just gets himself into the worst predicaments. I'm glad that he's found a friend, though. This kid seems resourceful, and hopefully, they'll find a way out of this mess:)

Good chapter, update soon!
bj lucas chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
what a great and wonderful chapter. I hope vin gets help. Poor Bo, *hugs Bo* can't wait for more this is so *takes deep breath* awsome, brilliant ,magnificent,stupendous, beautiful, wonderful,amazing. I love it! looking very much forward to more hurry back with an update. thanks for an amazing chapter.

Barbara
Polaris'05 chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Oh, Bo... what have you gotten yourself into now? I sure hope Vin can find some help! Maybe he'll run into Luke so Luke can help them too, I'm sure he's plenty worried!

Jackie
ReneyC chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Biting my nails for poor bo! I like his new friend, and hope that the kid can find his way to the school to bring help!

Please post soon!
southerngal39 chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
I really enjoyed this story and hope you write more about how things go with Bo and Luke. Please keep us informed on their progress. Does he get any memory back?