Reviews for Close to Crazy
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I've read this a few times and I just realized, man, you needed a beta for this. There are countless of spelling and grammar mistakes. So many, like Can't, except you didn't use the apostrophe. You have probably learned by now but it's just this story is a mess. Plus Harry acting like a huge jerk, him and Draco may not have been on the best of terms considering their history but I can't see him acting like a huge jerk like you had him in this. Sorry about the rant but there is just so much that is wrong with this story.
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
that liquor is hella strong! ive only had a few sips on special occasions behind my parents back...lol but its good and pretty and tasty... that says loads about harry, eh?
Lemo Smith chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
So... wow, I can't put this into words. Amazing.
sonia chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
its a perfect story with wonderful end.
Nihtingale chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
the pace of the story seems slightly too fast. I'd like to see a bit more character development, more emotion exchange and probably a bit more explanations.

cute story afterall. i did quite get why Harry was the one who found Malfoy, since he was only a obvilator not an auror.
yaoirocks8808 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
dreaminGemini chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
Well,fantastic job, I liked this story very well. The best part was the crazy Draco, that was done so well, I liked it a lot. The only problems i saw were:

1) something that I already mentioned. The Draco being a muggle thing.

2) I don't think you should have done Harry's pov. I understand you want people to know what both characters are feeling and it's very tempting to do that by showing everyone's pov's but really, this is Draco's story. You need to look at different ways your fic can show what Harry is feeling, but through Draco, we are suppose to be connecting with him, after all. He's the one that this is happening to, not the other way around.

3) lastly there were a few typos. Nothing big,as in misspelling, but the harder stuff to find. Words spelled phonetically instead of correctly. ex: "aloud, allowed" "quietly, quitely" I'm not saying you should be perfect, we all have misstakes. But you should strive for perfection. A simple spellcheck will not find all the typos.

Otherwise this story was great. I would have like to know what happened to Lucius, and too his muggle friends. They just kind of disappeared.

Great job! I like it, original and heartfelt.
dreaminGemini chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
you need to rewrite your fic. this chapter was worse than the last. At some point you mentioned that Draco had been non-magical for 18 years. I think by now he would know what coco puffs are. you did this in a earlier chapter as well. From what i got so far Draco's been living with and among muggles for 18 years. That's a lot of years he would be practically a muggle, just because he comes back to magical london doens't mean he should be acting like he doesn't know what atelly is. That needs to be fixed.
deadlyviolin chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
I read this story once before and forgot to favor it cause I'm an idiot. I really do love it. D
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
nice chapter. not enough people bother with this part of the story and in my view it is one of the most important parts. the stranger-or close to, that gives out meaningful advice. in real life when you meet this person, they really do effect you and i love when that is put into a story ;)
Stunned chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
i am crying...you know how hard it is to get me to cry? Its nothing major just wet eyes but damn...i haven't had that happen in so long...its just that moving
blah chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
ZOMG! You wrote "Draco felt her cheeks warm"! Like, as if he's a she! I mean, like, a *girl*!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
Addictedreader09 chapter 15 . 9/22/2008
this is such a cute ending
Addictedreader09 chapter 11 . 9/22/2008
Really amazing plot and its all so sad...i feel bad for Draco...it was a really interesting story and a bit sadistic
glutonyreadalots chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
the plot: interesting. the flow: slow but rising. have to read more before comment on it.