Reviews for More Equal Than You Know
Philosophize chapter 11 . 2/11
Wow, what an amazing story! Humor, action, original elements, new twists on canon events and characters... You can't really ask for more. Easily one of the best fics here... I can't wait for more!
Osmodious chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
The quality of this story is so high that it almost no longer qualifies as fanfiction...this version of the Potterverse is different enough that, with a simple change of the names of people and places, it would be an independent work. The theories of magic, the politics, the strategies & tactics of the 'shadow war'...wow, what an incredible level of detail. I hope you choose to finish this someday...thanks!
Osmodious chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
This is an excellent story so far...some excellent ideas. The theories on magical development and how magic work are intriguing, and your presentation of why the magical world is actually better is very original as far as I've read. Finally, your Dumbledore is very thought provoking...he is more complex than many I've read, and the idea that he set Harry up so he'd be independent is one I don't think I've seen before. I now see that this is not a compete story, but hope you will return to it someday. Thank you for posting...
slayer99 chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
well amazing story, going to be irritating waiting for you to update, but oh well. hope to read more soon
slayer99 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
brilliant story so far only you didn't write the confrontation with the troll. :(
CanonHarryIsLazy chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is a pretty awesome story, I just wish there was a chance it'd get finished. The author's description of the mechanics of magic is one of the best I've found anywhere. It's just too bad it hasn't been updated in 5 and a half years...
Andrius chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Very interesting. I wonder what happened when Harry was hit by that AK. I understand the red was probably the Philosopher's Stone, but what's with the silver flames? I'd have guessed it was his mother's protection, but I still don't get why are Harry's hands turning black.
Kerlis130 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
This is a really good story. I hope that it's not permanently abandoned.
Andrius chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Wow. Even your Lockhart is competent, in his own way.
Andrius chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Your Dumbledore is the best Dumbledore! Hell, I even like Snape so far.
Andrius chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Most fics I've read which compare the Wizarding and Muggle worlds claim that the latter is superior. I really like how your fic suggests otherwise. You've shown nicely how everything Muggles can do, Wizards can do better.
HappyCthulhu chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
This is one of, if not the best fics I have ever read.
It's too bad you never finished.
Very original. And not cliche at all.
Why did you stop?
Dr Stranger chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I've just reread this and all I can say is:

This is an absolutely amazing story, probably the best fan fiction I've ever read. It is quire sad that you've abounded this, and I can only hope that someday you chose to come back to it.

Oh, and this story should have 3000 some odd reviews instead of 300.
Anansii chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Well done, if incomplete and after 4 years likely to stay that way. In particular i like your handling of characterization. This may be the most believable Dumbledore I've ever seen; neither too nice for his own good or second dark lord, he comes across as a genuine leader. I'd like to see the rest of this, but I'd also like to read something you finished. Got anything elsewhere?
LunaKyria chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
Normally it's at about this point when I have to stop with these kind of fics: I can't stand just sitting here reading about everything falling to shit. But this is...brilliantly done. Simply brilliant. I know that it's been nearly four years since this had been updated, and there's every chance that this will become Yet Another Bloody Amazing But Highly Unlikely To Ever be Finished Story, but I still just had to say...wow. You've got some serious talent, here.

LunaK