Reviews for Candlelight Isn't For Romance Anymore
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Dale & Skylar were so mach fun in this. "Never what you think it's gonna be with me huh?"

The 'hip-checked away gently' was so sweet or as Heather say "a heartwarming little domestic scene here" and then Skylar retorted of "Go back to Main Street and make out with Jake Green some more." And then the way Dale look at her.

Those two are so evel at the end, they work well with each other.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hehehe, they are awesome together. But I have to admit that I never liked Skylar. I agreed with Gracie that Dale was worth ten of her!

Abbz
pheobe p chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Okay so I have decided that I cannot let any of your stories sit without at least one review! I love all your writing - and since it is the only dale/skylar stuff out there (okay there are a few others but this is the best) I have been returning again and again to read it. I really hope you write more although I can see it has been a while since you touched on this fandom. I just watched all the Jericho episodes this summer and was totally into them - sigh - no more Jericho though. Your writing really captures the characters well and is interesting. the same sort of "how to make do with everyday living" always captured my imagination as well. I love the stuff you have come up with. Great job! :)