Reviews for Cross Road Blues
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
It bugs me that the devil is portrayed as a black guy, especially since I don't recall any other black characters in the Catverse.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It's like Metalocalypse and Steve Vi's Crossroads. xD Awesome. :D
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wonderful yet disturbing story lol, loved reading it. More please more:)
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh. The way I understand it, this brought a great many things together. Here's my idea about the deal, since they didn't sign away their souls:

The older man ("Old Nick," did you say?) perhaps wanted his music to continue on even after him, and decided that Captain might just be the one with the ability to make that dream come true. So, Captain, Al, and Techie agreed to do this in exchange for the chance to become henchgirls in Gotham. This leads to the affair with the gypsy in New Orleans.

I really enjoyed this: lots of good suspense!

Well done, and I look foreward to hearing what really happened with that deal!
Gary chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
While all your stories have been clever and entertaining, and never fail to make me laugh, this had more of a depth and mood to it. I really feel I got to know the ladies better. There was also sort of a "Stephen King" feel. Bravo!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Well if I know the girls any,I'll bet their *deal* had something to do with Jonathan. Poor Jonathan! ;)
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
And so it begins...

A deal with the devil sounds just like them, doesn't it.
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very interesting though I will be re-reading it as i think i missed a sentence here and there (late night :P)

Very cool, dying to know what the deal the girls made and how they got back to having a working car and back on course.

E.