Reviews for Duality
The Mad Maiden chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Such a sweet and interesting story. I liked how you seemed to keep everyone in character. Great job!
Cheshire chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
This was a great find for late night browsing: an Exile/Bao-Dur story. I enjoyed seeing this unusual pairing as well as the timeline of post-KotOR II events. I have not finished KotOR II yet, but I have found that Bao-Dur is my favorite character so far, besides M3-T4, I believe that droid is called.

I must admit that I do not understand why the story is titled "Duality" yet. Mayhap an obvious explanation will appear later in the story.

I enjoyed the writing style, especially the dialogues between Bao-Dur and Maysh’la. Speaking of Maysh'la, the Mandalorian adoption ceremony was a nice touch and interesting event to occur. A Fatherly Mandalore seems so... well, not entirely unexpected but certainly unusual.

Well, I hope that I will see an update to this fantastic tale at some point in the future.
Sakura22222 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Great story!
Exile Isan chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
To the previous reviewer Bao-Dur is an Iridonian Zabrak. His species is a Zabrak his homeworld Iridonia. It's like saying I'm an American human. One is his species the other his nationality. Atton even calls him a Zabrak. ;)

Anyway, any story that matches Bao with F!Exile gets my vote. XD Keep up the good work!
DuRiechstSoGut98 chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I hate to be all critical and what not, but Bao was an Iridonian, not a Zabrak.

Other than that, it's an amazing story
The Fico chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
A love story with Bao? BRILLIANT! It works, well, YOU make it work. You offer a nice explanation of why he is so ridiculuosly awesome with weapons and what not. Interest story line with the crystal...wonder where you're going with that? I guess I'll have to wait to find out
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
sweet keep it up
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Please keep it up.
Lady Tragic chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
I love BD/Exile. I was all psyched for an update and then... Grr. Evil Hapani byotch-queen.

(Ain't I just?)
Darth Melly chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
I was just thinking about this story, and I checked my e-mail, and YAY there was an update! Man, very interesting chapter, and very disterbing. Many questions are floating on the air, and I can't wait for the update to know how they are going to get out of this mess! A very great chapter!
Darth Melly chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
YAY! Bao and the Exile have made up, and the plot has thickened! Oh, the Queen Mother is up to something... but what? Cliffy! Update soon!
Darth Melly chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
That was a longer chapter, and I loved it. I love your Canderous more than any other persons idea of him! I hope that since Bao helped Canderous pick a name, it means that he has come to terms with his initial anger. Great chapter!
Uilleand chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
Ah, I don't think I've ever liked Canderous quite so much!

And this... "It was entirely possible that she would never look at running water again without thinking of him."...this was a good, good way!
Darth Melly chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
Yay! This chapter was beautiful. I really enjoyed reading about the Exile and how she finally felt free, no longer under pressure from the past. Very liberating! A very heartwarming chapter!
Darth Melly chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
YAY! I'm at a loss of words to describe the greatness of this chapter. So completely engrossing that I didn't want it to end! The secret cavern was beautiful, you really have a way with words! Update soon!