Reviews for The Bells
Rani chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Not to be rude but please redo the ending,couldn't she have told him about the future? Did she have to die..?I mean i was hoping for a happy ending, either of romance or just joy. I loved the story till this last chapter. Could they have met after he came back from Azakaban? -sighs- The ending was not good sorry to say, though the other chapters were.
Rani chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Woah, she has flash backs of what happened during the coma but Sirius doesn't? That is sad. Also it if sad of how she will disappear right after she graduates from Hogwarts. That she will have to leave everyone and become 'Esmerelda Powell' the muggle, rather than 'Ella Powell' the witch. I hope there is a happy ending3

Rani chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Oh my god. She fainted. AND SHE REMEMBERED! Amazing story. ily.

Rani chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOAH. Hold up. Ella died in a car crash?

Suprised, and confused. continue writing!

Rani chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Nice chapter, really cute, and romantic.

Rani chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
I think it made some sense, but i'm worried that they might die all together if they get dead in the future. But anyways it was cute how he wanted to spend time with her, and doesn't want to leave because of that, poor Sirius.
Rani chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Nice chapter, sweet of how he wants to cheer her up after she is crying. Smart Sirius. :) 3

Rani chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
I love long chapters, so no need to apologize. 3

Keep writing

Rani chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
When do they return back to their normal time? And does Ella...even die? Or no? Quite worried that only Sirius, Lily,James die, and Ella is left alone that would be really sad.

Rani chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Nice chapter, cute how they interact. :)
purpleplanet88 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
I'm so mad
Luise chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
Very good story, a bit depressing at the end hahahhaha
daydremus chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
JFC I'm so sad
Sam chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Well that was depressing.
It was obviously gonna happen, but depressing all the same.
Sandhya chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
horcruxes right?
n yea it was confusing but i think i get it...