Reviews for The Bells
purpleplanet88 chapter 18 . 8/21
I'm so mad
Luise chapter 18 . 3/6
Very good story, a bit depressing at the end hahahhaha
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
JFC I'm so sad
Sam chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Well that was depressing.
It was obviously gonna happen, but depressing all the same.
Sandhya chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
horcruxes right?
n yea it was confusing but i think i get it...
ElizaShmeshmizma chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Arrghhh! You have to finish this! Its unbelievably hard to find a well-written fanfic with a good plot and good characters. I'm really picky with Sirius/Oc fanfics and this one fits my preferences. Please don't stop writing fanfics, I love your writing style because its really quirky and clever.
LOVE YOUR STORY!
lena chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Thankyou to who ever you are . For writing this . For making me feel less miserable about how life was unfair to its extremes just towards sirius . I love how you never interrupted the original book . I love the way you wrote . You might not read this ..considering the time in which you had written this . I just wanted to thankyou .

You are amazing
ferrisp chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
This has definitely got to be the best HP fanfiction I've ever read. It's not just pure Sirius/Ella, but also a really good plot where in the end everything makes sense and despite the fact that I sobbed like a baby I love it. Congratulations for you are an incredible writer (even if it's ff) :)
Red Moon Lollipop chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Wow... I think this was the best SiriusXOC story I've ever read. It was amazing. Thank you for writing it! :D
Winter wolf chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Oh my goth you are a genius truly amazing!
BellatrixisFred chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Honestly it was very good, well written, interesting and all that but - I don't get it. Why did Ella feel the need to make sure that when she went into the future everything was the same? It wasn't as if the future thing was exactly well, lifechanging. Her actions just don't make sense. It's so unclear. If it had been necessary to save the wizarding world or something along those lines her decision to enter the muggle world would have made sense but as it is, it really doesn't. The whole story sort of hung on the mystery of Ella's life after Hogwarts and I thought it was going to be some kind of twist, something big, you suggested it would be but didn't follow through. Just something to think about when you're writing stories in the future, don't rush the ending your readers will wait.
Ali chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
"If I said I loved you I'd be lying, but believe me when I say that I want nothing more than to go back and remember you. It just sucks that we'll never get to know what could have happened and I know I sound as corny as hell right now so you better not tell anyone what I'm saying, but I really think that if I had gotten to know you even more, I could have fell for you completely."

Wahhhhhhh. Heartbreaking, but beautiful. This is my most favorite line ever.
marulk chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
This story is absolutely amazing and I am not ashamed to admit that the last chapter made me cry for ages. It was beautiful and such a bittersweet end. Fantastic.
Emily chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I just, i cant this was too amazing and perfect. I swear ive been crying for the past 10 minutes... i look a mess. Really wished they had ended up together but ermagerd still perfect!
Divanime chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
great, i'm crying now. the ending was so sad yet so perfect, i loved it!