Reviews for With Everything to lose
Sydney Grise chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Yo...just read the whole thing while offline. Man, the scenes are heavily familiar and all. When you think about it, the honor factors really big during that fight. Nice to see it ended with a happy (though hanging) ending. Planning a continuation? Well, I'll be waiting for the update of Iron Brotherhood in this case.

(Come to think of it, I noticed some words that came from Fate/Stay Night. ehehe. Unlimited Blade Works anyone?)
bloodyknight85 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
'Hey, hey... I guess those guys under Ken manages to get her daughter out after all... or was it Lia? Anyways, a happy ending indeed... It turn out that someone did save that poor kid... I guess, if we can't fight them, join them... Leon will be part of Section 9 if i am not wrong... Well, look forward in seeing him in action... or not... One fic here... But the last chapter is certainly very long... I will probably have to rest my eyes later... Nice job, dude...'

Keep up the good work... Update sooN?

Check out my AU fic if you wish, man... Look forward to see your review soon... But i have to warn you, it's damn long right now...
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
'Well, man... It almost look like Leon stand a chance against the birdman... having the same sword style as he is even though does not have the same physical status... But he is fighting evenly with him right now... Am i right? cannot wait to see the next chapter man... Looking forward to it... And can somebody go rescue his poor little kid for god's sake?'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
JenEvan chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
This is a royal feast,with all my favorite dishes up on the menu(Complete with rare Falcon and exotic Equatorian cuisines )!Then you added in more spices in the form of the Wolves and Sandman!Scrumptious!

For me,I find that your story feels like something of a 'wuxia' novel,especially the battle tween Leon and is a lot of influence from Rurouni Kenshin' and its 'warrior's-code-of-honor' value in here(maybe that's why I felt it's like a 'wuxia' novel)The sword-fighting scene is the most beautiful out of the tension tween Leon and Ken,their philosophy behind their blades and their beliefs;the final showdown,with intercuttin2g shots of their comrades' battles,as the falcon raise its talons,the wolf raise its fang...that is...awesome!(wish I can animate it .. Apologies if I do!)
Ominae chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
He he...

I'm actually doing FMP fanfic as my new project. Don't worry, the SRT members that made a cameo appearance are okay here...
Groove chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Quite interesting.

Not a bad fusion of Solid's COAF with Rebellion.
Ominae chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Coolness!

Only problem I saw was minor spelling mistakes, but they can overlooked...
Sydney Grise chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That's a nice fic you got here. A side story with some other Original Characters. I got to see the continuation since you got my attention with this one. I'll check out the other stories mentioned in this fic for me to find out.
Ominae chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Not bad. I'm beginning to like this.

Some minor spelling mistakes, but I don't mind. Also, don't forget that some character's I put in Rebellion are from a Gundam manga called Lost War Chronicles. Just want to remind you of that.

I'm doing FMP nowadays. When I get back to Gundam writing, which I hope to due to moving to University that I'm busy, I'll either do a sequel to Rebellion or a GSEED AU with parts of UC (Come on! UC rocks. I'd like to put in Zeta) and some groups from one particular anime. If you know it, (Heh), keep it to yourself.

Will wait for an update.