Reviews for Games
Lady Nassah chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I didn't like KANK and especially Maya and Dev, but your fic makes the pairing seem worth it.
Anita chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I know Shahrukh says that his take on the KANK story is that Maya and Dev's relationship would eventually fall apart. Not an optimist, is he? ;)

I am not sure what I think of the relationship, to be honest. It could go either way. And I think you portrayed that very well. :)
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hm... I don't think Maya and Dev really would get indifferent about each other, they are too different in some ways. Dev is really sort of like a very impatient teenager stuck in a grown man's body, and Maya can really act like his mother, and really love him. It's different from Rishi, because Rishi is more open, social, like a little kid rather than a teenager.

Maybe I'm just prejudiced. I love SRK/Rani, my third favorite jodi.
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Haha N, you're hilarious. I laughed non-stop for about thirty seconds when I read your last comment, 'my turning point (S, stop laughing right now!)'.

Well, about your story: -

Brilliant as usual! Really well written. I liked it. I think you have portrayed their characters really well. It does not surprise me that Dev and Maya play their 'games'. Your descriptions are very good as well. If I had to represent your story on a cartesian plane, I would draw a nice, cute little cubic. I think you understand that that is a compliment.

KEEP WRITING!

And I notice that you did not have 'unconditional worship' in your Author's note this time. I'm very disappointed, N. Go sit in the corner.

-S