Reviews for For Just This Moment
Ldaughtrey chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Great story, I loved how you brought the drama from Baltar's trial into their romance...And the romance was great...
sosayweall chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Hey! Very enjoyable story! I like that their first President/Admiral "encounter" was spontaneous and very much like make-up sex. Nice job!
marg h chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
i don't belive i didn't review! i'm sorry i know how importent it is! so i will just say that your story is.. i looking for a word... terrific? amazing? addicted? somthing like that :]

my favorite is:

“What are we going to do?”

“Enjoy this,” came his ready reply.

“What are we going to do about our relationship? I mean, do we keep on doing this?"

just so like new Caprica :P
maryme11 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Very beautiful storyline and very well written!

But please check chapter 1. The last line I can see is: “Was she saying that-no, no… Laura Roslin does not suggest“.

I checked SI, because the beginning of chapter 2 didn’t really fit to the ending of chapter 1. Maybe it is just my computer, but at least I can’t see Bill’s confession on and this part of the story is pretty important for the whole storyline….
Lattelady chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Wow what a lovely way to start a Saturday morning. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.
Lady Henrietta chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Wow, that was intense. I like how they were still sort of battling over what happened with the trial while on there way to something else. I like how they said 'I love you' and how they wanted to hold on to the moment, fitting your title. Nice job :D.
marg h chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
WHAT? you can't just stop in the middle!

i kidding, you can cause like right now i want to read more, very good story. please update soon. ]
Lady Henrietta chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I have this on my alert list. I love how you're trying to fix how season 3 left off. More please :D. Nice job.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I thought the see-sawing emotions in this chapter made a lot of sense. I can't imagine how the show is going to deal with Laura's reaction to Bill's vote, but this is definitely a taste of one way they could approach it. Did the President or the woman feel betrayed, and why? And how would Bill react? Interesting, eh?

Thanks for posting your version of the matter!