Reviews for Scent of the Future
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
This story is so invigorating and i really hope you plan to update one these days because i sure love to see the next chapter really soon.

P.S Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
I REALLY hope that this is not the lat chapter and you haven't totally forgotten about this story! I spent the better part of the day reading it, and I must say, it was not a waste of time!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
I have been turned into goo, vaproised, and died of happyness and sparkling cuteness.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
dudes dont react well to shocks like that mia. Safire, gimme 5! oh, right you cant. good work on hitting OP in the face! Im still pissrd at Jetfire
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Ironhide just cannot shut up can he? and Jazz, you need to go hide in a hole too, unless you want to be turned into a Jazz kebab
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 24 . 7/29/2011
Your hurting your family! them first THEN you can you kill that Son-of-a-glitch slag head of a fragging bastard! Jetfire, you need to go and find an indestructable hole and hide in it. Forever, cause OP is gonna KILL you, and im gonna help!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
WTF? I thuoght that Jetfire was a Con-turned-Bot! can I help kill him Optimus?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
AWWWWW! I always knew that he acually had a heart!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 20 . 7/29/2011
I have melted into a puddle of techno organic goo at the pure cute ness and awsomeness of this chapter
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
sniker
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
AHHH yes yes yes yes yes ! CHROMIA! yes!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
dont kill bee! this is my cue to stay hidden and use my face mask
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
*incredibly loud fangirl squel* OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWSOME! JAZZ! AWWWWWW! Prowl dont be a meany, give Jazz a sparkling! *in baby voice with big optics* pwwweeeaaaassseee!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
awww sparkling cuteness!

noo sick spartkling!

pranking!

this chapter had almost everything in it
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Lol that was awsome "dont go blaming innocent sparklings" hah! sparkling are only innocent until they start touching things they shouldent or in sabers case, learn how to use their wheels