Reviews for Scent of the Future
skullfighter26 chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
add more

i love, please
skullfighter26 chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
can you add more chapters?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/23/2014
add more chapters, PLEASE! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
u should put a little more ratchet and wheeljack in it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
so please message me and let me know if i'm correct.

ratchet and wheeljack are together?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
First off I want to say that I loved this story. I have read it countless times. The only thing that irked me was how everyone treated optimus when he found out about what jetfire did, especially elita and Ironhide. I know you wrote the next chapter and elita feels guilty. I know that what prime was going to do was stupid. But put yourself in his shoes, a bot that you considered a friend almost offline your sparkmate, and you wasn't there to protect her. Your basic instincts would be to go get him for trying to offline her and two to keep it from happening to her again or and other autobot. If you think about if it was the other way around you know elita would do the exact same thing if a so called friend almost offline prime. So would Ironhide if jetfire attacked chomia. But I glad you made elita feel guilty about it and she see he was only trying to protect her. I understand how the sparklings reacted they are too young to understand. And they were so cute thoughout the story. It is a well written story and I love reading it and rereading it. Great job. P.S. I think if elita drove out with Sabre and Safire, along with Magnus and Ironhide, I think that seeing his sparklings crying would of gotten him to stop without using the darts but that is just a thought I had. Keep up the good work
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
This story is so invigorating and i really hope you plan to update one these days because i sure love to see the next chapter really soon.

P.S Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
I REALLY hope that this is not the lat chapter and you haven't totally forgotten about this story! I spent the better part of the day reading it, and I must say, it was not a waste of time!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 29 . 7/29/2011
I have been turned into goo, vaproised, and died of happyness and sparkling cuteness.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
dudes dont react well to shocks like that mia. Safire, gimme 5! oh, right you cant. good work on hitting OP in the face! Im still pissrd at Jetfire
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Ironhide just cannot shut up can he? and Jazz, you need to go hide in a hole too, unless you want to be turned into a Jazz kebab
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 24 . 7/29/2011
Your hurting your family! them first THEN you can you kill that Son-of-a-glitch slag head of a fragging bastard! Jetfire, you need to go and find an indestructable hole and hide in it. Forever, cause OP is gonna KILL you, and im gonna help!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 23 . 7/29/2011
WTF? I thuoght that Jetfire was a Con-turned-Bot! can I help kill him Optimus?