Reviews for Growing child
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ha! This is one of my favorites :P
Raquel or Kia- Schizo Problems chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
aw, a father figure for Eddie! He really does need one. Not as yaoi as I hoped though (sob)
JamieElric chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awesome story!keep it up!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was adorable! Ed really wasn't having it, huh? And Roy wasn't making very easy either
Amarissia chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Very sweet story. Roy is so cute when he's caring about Ed. :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great job with this story. It was nice to see Roy trying to be nice to Ed, even if it didn't last. He just had to get that last comment in. Too bad it had to be just when Ed was about to reconsider coming to talk to him.

You did a great job with the characters. Ed and Roy's bickering sounds true to them. Also Roy's comment of being bored with paperwork and having the office full of women sounds like something he would think. Also Al is sweet and polite as ever.

Nice job with this story.
increak96 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AWESEOME XD XD hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love parental roy... cause he fails so epicly at it! XD great job!
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
roys in for it now isn't he
GrilledPeanutButter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awesome story, nothing else to say about it, take a cookie. *Hands you a cookie*
RainFlame chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Lol nice fic. I enjoyed it. Nicely done :)
XxTheKawiiPuppyDawgxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
XD meanie Ed.. at least Roy tried, right? Which is good for him.. he gets a gold star and a juicebox!

Thank you for making this! You really got Eds temper right, this goes straight to my favorites!
ChibiChump13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
GOOD STORY!
garnet013 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
that was really work
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was quite entertaining!

E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
OH, it can, it can.

NICE GOING, ROY! *claps sarcastically*

I like Roy's way of thinking- that Ed's testing his limits. Of course... if he is, someone better give him a limit to hit!

Well... not that that works... weird... I don't know, anyway, I liked the story!