Reviews for Pull me out from Inside
altavistarules chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE this story so far. This is probably in vein since it's been a long time but please, please, please, please, please carry on. I love the attitude to Chris you gave Rory. That is exactly how she should have felt in season 7. Plus the perspective on the split in Partings is spot on too. I presume it's you take on it since you wrote it for Rory.
Liz Singer chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
Good story too bad you never finished it, I guess you never will as it's been over a year.
Like2CUHappy chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
i love it update update update asap asap asap please please please ]
Curley-Q chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
good job
Loridhhp chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
Great chapter! I loved the bantering between Lorelai and Nurse Carol. So funny! I can't wait to read more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
good chapter & more please
vaso.caskett chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
ah some LL interaction :D Was long time coming :D Lorelai SO cares! She can pretend all she likes that she doesn't care or that she isn't hurt seeing him like that but we know better :)

Can't wait for more and especially the dopey dumping ;) :D
L chapter 11 . 9/11/2008
liked it update soon please
Like2CUHappy chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
love it and dreading the return of christopher...or Gilmore Girls' "he who should not be named"
BFD chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Great story, I hated season 7 Lorelai and the fact she never really had to deal with her decisions. This story is better than the crap we actually got. I'm also glad that Lorelai has to struggle to get everyones trust back. You're doing a great job.
Loridhhp chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
OMG! I just read this story in its entirety so far and it's absolutely awesome! While I cringe at the thought of the town, and even Sookie, turning against Lorelai because of Chris, you are doing an amazing job at conveying Lorelai's angst over the situation and her feelings of alienation. You make Rory much more forceful regarding her feelings about Chris and they way her Mom has changed and it's making a difference. Lorelai is beginning to process it all and her long suppressed feeling for Luke. I can't wait for more! I hope you update soon as this story is incredible. The town meeting read like a scene from the show! Lorelai was out of character in season 7 and you take that and run with it. Our Lorelai is in there somewhere. I can't wait till she returns! :D
Curley-Q chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Great
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
good chapter & more please
Sarah chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
GO SOOKIE! And Michel. And Loreali is finally waking up from her stupor! I have said this in every review, but yours is the only version I like of Partings and Season 7. Loreali is getting what she earned!
vaso.caskett chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Lorelai is going! Can you see me doing the happy dance? *lol*

Liked the reaction of the town to Lorelai and how she started to realize everything she did wrong. Especially the "no he is not" referring to dopey is the best part :D