Reviews for Darkness
H3artbreak3r chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
yeah you made natsuki look weak and nao didnt really beat her cause she couldn't use her element or child cause she was depressed
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Update soon please, cause its true

crazy starts at home.
Okami-chin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
ooh kewl! different side of shizuru! im enjoying this bloody story!
emtz95 chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
i love it so much! i cant wait for the next. pls upload it already! pls. pls. pls. GOD! i love the thoughts od shizuru with all the cursing and all... hahaha... cant wait for the next parts!
Ume sama chapter 13 . 3/6/2009
Great story! I am going to have to follow your sequel. Though I find my self strangely addicted to the sadistic behavior of everyone.
Spit Fire Chibi Kitty chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Awsum story I luvit! Keep goin. Im rilly exsytid for tha rest!

black Chibi Cat

Y
TheSongWriter chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
This was an awesome story XD The trailer you made really describes and promoted this story really well. I finished it in a day, and just got to say wow. The characters are all so well defined, and the descriptions used are so in depth from the thought of the characters to third person view, that we can easily picture the situation you'd like us to imagine. You did a great job _ I can't wait to read the next part of your story as well, which I'm going to do now :P
yui1808 chapter 13 . 11/27/2008
she? who's this she that probably wants shizuru? i don't think that the she person would be chie or yukino... well nao and tomoe are out of the question... hm... (thinks harder)... GAH! now i'm having a massive headache... can this be arika? just tell me author... and please don't make the readers wait for long... thank you for this chapter...
BirdSpirit chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
woohoo! this is so awesome! i luv it. hmm i wonder who the Dark Rider is. Im guessing Miyu :D
prissknight chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ahh please continue! I come to fanfiction everyday to see if you update this story and the Angel one... these are my favorites fics!

Please continue! So good!
hanazono chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
yey! an update!

funny mini-feed, nice chpter! hehe
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
Sits down in cafeteria eating lunch

abruptly benny hill chase music starts playing.

"What the frek"

Sees you chaseing all the main charcters whith a gun in hand

*Sweet Drop*

chant Chronos Temptum Frozara

*time freezes*

I then carry you back to your office and sit you down in your chair.

CALM DOWN PLEASE reapiars are get more expensive evvery day as is don't add to them.

Other wise very intresting chapter I really do wonder who nagi is talking about :)
Natsuki-x chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Hi:

Well I was expecting for anyone but you surprise me with Chie. I think that role goes for her better than Yukino. Now I want to know where is the secret place where Natsuki is going and I hope you write another Nat-shi scene pretty soon...and btw and eager to know who Nagi is going to choose to kill Natsuki, but I hope Shizuru stop that person lol.

Thanks for the chap

See ya in the next one
jquackers chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
MUAHAHAH! CHIEE! :DD YUUKKIINO!

I dun like Nagi. D: He's so evil, lmao. But I love Sara and Haruka. XD Hilarious.
nolens volens chapter 13 . 9/13/2008
cool! lol! haruka is so funny! its intresting on how things are going! the evidence that points to a tortured person was intresting! thanks! XD