Reviews for Jealous Thoughts
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/21
So cute! I love how in denial Ichigo is throughout this story, though he does eventually give up on fighting his feelings for Rukia and take to kissing her instead. The kissing scene was amazingly passionate and just the kind of thing I wish we could see in canon. Some of the dialogue was a bit awkwardly written, but it made me laugh regardless, and I felt the whole time like I was watching an episode of the anime. Great job on this :)
Kishiku chapter 1 . 4/21
Lol hilarious! XD A jealous Ichigo is a cute Ichigo! XD Great job for your first written kiss! :D
anne chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
luv it!
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
because ichigo has always been possessive of rukia :D
Pyon-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Maybe later scares me..nah I'm kidding it gets me even more happier :D
SecretShipper chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
AHHH I loved your amazing story,kept me glued to the screen!(o0,0o) you should continue this story we fans need more ichigo jealousy!(ox,xo) thank you for a good read!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hahahahaha! That was romanticly hilarious! Hahahahaha! I really love all the corners of the story it was so fucking great! I meant it! Hahahaha two thumbs up for the author! ;D
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Love Ichigo's musing! And there're funny moments too, very nice.
Thanks!
namrata chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
loved it...would love to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
That last bit there made me laugh out loud a couple of times...in the middle of the library...
FY chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Kawaii
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
yay! ichi ruki the best!
Kristina chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I know you haven't written on here forever but I've read all your fics and you are just too amazing! Your characters are spot on and I even love your author notes, haha. All the best to you!
catzlovecheeze chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh. My gosh.
This made me laugh in so many parts. Just amazing. And I love your authors note at the end. Great story!
372259 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
OMG this is SOOOOO CUTE! This is sooooo unbelievably adorable! I read it like three times over just because of sheer utter pure ichiruki goodness! well done ! :D