Reviews for Jealous Thoughts
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
nice one
Summerlover01 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
For the most part I enjoyed this. It was funny, in character and well written. I especially liked Ichigo's thoughts at the beginning, it made me laugh out loud. The only thing I didn't like was the kiss. Now don't get me wrong, I like kiss scenes as much as the next guy, but for me it was a little more graphic then I'd like. Also, due to the nature of the kiss, I felt like it was quickly about to turn into a sex scene and I don't think that would have been in character. However, I think that was more of a matter of taste on my part, not that you wrote it poorly. Other than that I really did enjoy your fic and I really hope you don't take offense anything I've said.
Sherinne chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I liked it when Ichigo's jealous, but I hate it if Rukia jealous..

So I really liked this story! _
OliveGenie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
any guy from bleach? even GANJU?
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
) Aww! That was so great!
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Loved it. Really cute:) Thanks!
Pink Pagoda chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
awe man that was really good! hehe they fell off the roof... *hearts good story!
IchigoKurosaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh, naughty! I loved it! Ichiruki forever!
Affinitive chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
You just gotta love Ichigo(:
soulterror chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
lol loved it _ great job
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yes, I'd love a cookie!

*m

There were many good lines in this:

/They’d bend over backwards for any piece of ass./

And though I don't like OOC, I didn't find this OOC-like hahaha. I love Jealous!Ichigo. And I think you did a wonderful job with this. This actually reminds me of fillers (though this fic was mae last year) of when that little girl had to get marries and Rukia said something about Ichigo having no idea about nobles... but it was never elaborated.

But I love what Ichigo says to her to cheer her up, and the insults before that - that she would make a terrible wife...

You have good flow and good writing and this was humourous IchiRuki love! I don't have any complaints.

Off to read the Rukia version.
Inazagi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Dear lord, this was just as good as the Rukia version!

I loved the personallities, the perfect characterisations, and not to mention the hidden sensuallity, that was only *just* hinted at towards the end - despite the kiss!

Stabbing with a twig? I snorted with laughter! It just reminds me so much of Urahara poking Ichigo with his cane!

All the best and I hope for more amazing IchiRuki stories!

Anna x
Digital Chocolate chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow, i've read a lot of make-out-y fics, and... this is the best one yet!
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Heyy, reviewing again!

Haha, this is so great! I love your writing style and you do such a good job at writing kissing scenes! [swoons] I love them!

Anyway, I loved the whole part at the beginning when he was rattling off guy's names who liked Rukia. I was like, "[nods] Yeah..him too, and him, goodness! Rukia's too lucky!/!"

Haha, great oneshot! I'm looking forward to your update in "Indefinately"!
Aibhlin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Really liked it. You wrote jealous Ichigo very well. :)
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »