Reviews for A Cry in the Night
ross59 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I've read many times all of your fics and I love them! There aren't enough outtakes and I would like to read about Hermione while she was with Viktor or. the actual abduction, oh and also about little Artie with his mommy and daddyI know it has been a long time since your last story but one can dream right?
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great companion piece.
melakem chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I think I'm re-reading this story. It is another wonderful addition to the Turn and Face the Strange universe. If I listed everything that I admired about your stories, I'd only be reading them back to you. But, let me say that I am extremely touched by Todor noticing that while she sleeps, Hermione cries out for a man who is not himself or Viktor. Todor's final thoughts as Viktor and Hermione disappear from the courtyard are a bit heartbreaking.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
genna chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I have spent the last few days reading your story.

It is really well done. Bravo.

One issue with Hermione relieving a freaky moment in time: when is enough enough? I realize women go too far with the guilt thing especially when they violate social mores. Hermione in your story is driving me crazy because forgiving herself would be necessary if she wants to truly be free.

Second thing that is weirding me out: does Viktor want Hermione back? Surely it is not normal for an ex to be as available for her life struggles as he is. He is going above and beyond the call of duty. If his heart is broken, if he has Gabrielle and children, shouldn't he be distant to the extent that Ron and she are shocked when he finally turns up in the same place?