Reviews for Redemption Clause
Vengeance-n-Luv chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
What an interesting story. I love how you are so descriptive with everything, it really makes the story easy to visualize. Can't wait to see where you are going with this, please update! Thanks for such a good read!
CoronachGW chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Ha cool! I love Sylar's total arrogance toward everyone else. And i can't wait to see him get put in his place. That is, if that's what you were planning on doing, lol. Cool chapter!
CoronachGW chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Cool! I started reading your story back when it was at two chapters, and now i see that you have added two more! Very well written, and i love Lilly's personality! It's like, she's so powerful (whatever her true power is) that she's not really afraid of anything. Hopefully i'm reading into that right, if not we'll see lol. I really like the idea of Sylar getting some kind of salvation/redemption, and I've even been trying that idea in my fic that i started a couple months ago (and am just now updating again, lol). Anyways, i thought i'd comment because i know i appreciate them, and wish people would do so more often! Keep writing, i can't wait to see where this goes!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2