Reviews for Guest
rankinhyde chapter 5 . 4/12
I still wish you would be able to finish this fic. _
naruxsasu406 chapter 5 . 3/12
God oh My God i had to punch my bed like crazy to calm down. when the next chap. coming.
loveless bleed chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god... Please update... And please don't drop this story... Please honey bunny...
KAYBOP1 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
OMG that was awesome, please please please update soon I gotta find out what happen next!
KAYBOP1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
please make it a threesome, I haven't read good one this well written in awhile. Plus it would be interesting to see what you come up with :-)
OPFAN chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Cant wait till they all get together! 3 Please update soon!
4everShika chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I know you haven't updated awhile but I hope you finish this
Zesslover chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
This is story had me going " WTF? Why they bein so stupid?! Just f*** eachother already!" Anyway this is an Amazing story and I love the threesome idea and plot. Your a genius. Keep updating!
Anonymous43770 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I'm in love with your plot, but to be more specific your progress in chapters 4 and 5.
Definitely one of the best ItaSasuNaru fics I've read.
The way their relationships is and is developing, is so fun to read.
I really hope you continue writing soon. Great Job.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Oh my god .This chapter is amazing,especially since you let us a little into Itachis point of lemon was so friggin hot!I used up all the tissue,major nosebleed
Subaku no Yuki chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
This was so steamy and very hot! Please tell me, are you going to finish this story?
InuyashaBleachNaruto chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON
NarutolovesNatacha chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
New chapter! You're killing me!
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Wow... naruto was really harsh! I can't imagine how sasuke must feel. I hope that itachi can find him. Poor naruto has to stay for longer! Lol
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is such an interesting character and I really like how you portray the two brothers since a lot of people make them very strange. I actually find this chapter to be extremely funny for some reason.