Reviews for Silence
RevolvingKitten chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
Hello! I just saw your last chapter and the authors note. Don't give up! I myself have only happened upon this fic by accident, but it seems rather interesting and at some point I will read it. I just wanted to say from one writer (kinda I'm not really a writer) to another, that you have gotten this far with the amount of words written that you can't abandon it. It looks like a particularly decent fic unlike some crap you find nowadays. I really hope you see this and write some more.
Lionhearted21 chapter 40 . 8/30/2011
This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting!
casammy chapter 40 . 8/27/2011
Damned bitch Ruby, desire dean could re-live through her and it kills again and again and to do that it suffers for the whole eternity
twilightgirl00000001 chapter 40 . 8/21/2010

i absolutly love this story

this is the best sister story for supernatural i have read

do you know that i cried while reading this

i cried

it is hard to make me cry and i was crying throughout the whole story...for dean...for hannah...for sam...for everyone

im still crying

please update...please!
kelsey ann chapter 40 . 6/20/2010
i am so sorry that you were under the impression that people didn't enjoy this story! quite the opposite, or at least it is in my case. i haven't done a lot of reviewing, mainly because i quickly moved on to the next chapter. i love this story! i love how you added another character, made her an important part of sam and dean's lives, yet didn't change the main storyline. brilliant job! i hope you update soon, although i see that you haven't added another chapter in six months. i read this story in a little under three days and i was quite impressed with your writing. please please please don't leave it at this. i'm really anxious to find out what happens, especially how you write season five! keep it up :)
HollyGer chapter 40 . 12/31/2009
aw im glad u didnt forget about us!

loved this update more soon
driver picks the music chapter 40 . 12/30/2009
I was so surprised to see an update for this. I was just thinking about it the other day and thought you must be done with it. I'm so glad you're not, it's always been on of my favorites.
wcfan chapter 40 . 12/29/2009
*reads author's note*

You know the author is very lucky that she lives on the other side of the world. Or she might loose her hearing...temporarily at least. Btw, if she hasn't noticed...200 reviews!

Aw. Poor Hannah. It sucks to be stuck in the middle. End of the day, she'll probably end up hurting the most...
clair beaubien chapter 40 . 12/29/2009
I like the characterization (a very true one!) that the only way to give comfort to Dean is to need it from him, that he wouldn't let Hannah sit with him if he knew she was doing it for him.

I just wish you hadn't left him to sleep on "the disgusting floor." I have a boy in my family - I know just HOW disgusting a bathroom floor can be!

(And - poor Dean - he's throwing up in one of my next stories too!)

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Nash Carter chapter 40 . 12/29/2009
yay! you updated this, awesome. yours is the only sister fic i ever read and liked, so i'm glad you decided to keep writing. thanks :)
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 39 . 7/9/2009
This is a story that EMBODIES emotion. This was perfect. I ADORE this story.
Nash Carter chapter 39 . 12/31/2008
ok, usually i just. don't. read. sister fics. used to give some a try, but simply couldn't, and then i gave them up completely for a long time. this one, i only gave it a chance because *you* wrote it. and i didn't regret it ;-). liked how you used hannah to say the things we would all like to say to the guys, without making her a mary sue. this sister is the first one that really worked for me. great job :)

reminded me again why i like dean so much - he's so much like my own big brother in so many ways :)
Beccatdemon13 chapter 39 . 12/20/2008
I like how you incorporated Hannah more into the brother's lives then in the beginning. I do like how she doesn't talk as much as some of the other sisters in sister!fics. You've done a wonderful job. I hope you update soon.
Beccatdemon13 chapter 28 . 12/19/2008
I just started reading your story and was going to wait until I finished reading but this chapter was so great. Ms. Tilly is what I can only dream I can be as a teacher. Dean needed someone like her when they were younger and you captured that person necessary.
wcfan chapter 39 . 12/1/2008
Sam left Hannah.

God, Sam! That's such a stupid thing to do. How the hell is she suppose to handle herself? And he doesn't even keep in touch? Was he so lost after losing Dean that he doesn't remember that he has a sister? He doesn't realize that she'd be as lost as he was?

And he hangs out with Ruby? *grumbles*