Reviews for Escape
Roganette chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Wow, what a thrilling series. Glued to it, start to finish!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
So lost
Mishi Nagano chapter 26 . 12/12/2012
Im loving the story but I am so lost. About what year is this hear?
elwren75 chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
oh, how beautifully heartbreaking. You really do get to the heart and cold reality of things. Your writing is addictive, but I do have to take breaks from reading it (or when I'm reading it) because much of it is so emotionally heavy that I have to.

This chapter is brilliantly executed. I cried a the end especially.
elwren75 chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
That was completely and totally hot! Wow. I need a drink. And a cold shower. . . .

Wow.
hatori-zukoos2 chapter 26 . 12/17/2008
OMG WOW! u r really a legend! can't wait to hear more from u! i had so much fun reading this once i read a few chapters i was hook! u have talent! Keep going!
snapeygirl chapter 26 . 6/12/2008
What a nice story.

I think that having them live in Space after the Earth's resources died out was pretty good idea.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Haha, Poor Tommy. he had as much chance of gaining Logan's approval as a snowball in hell. Just not going to cut it I guess. But in the end he got over it, that's sweet. Still, wonder what he woul do if his presious Anna was a mutant?
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
:D Oh boy This is exciting 3 An evil Xavier hahahah oh the possibilities. I just wanted to express my joy at this. XD

Total win. Now. Back to reading.

(Oh, yes. And thank you for being the kind of writer that doesn't quit because of lack of reviews. You totally deserve more, but T_T if you quit without them I would be tramatized and left with a decided lack of fanfiction.)
atruwriter chapter 26 . 11/6/2007
This story was INCREDIBLE. Honestly, I was enthralled. The characters were so well done, the situation was phenomenal. I really felt connected to it, which is hard to do. Spectacular work, really. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites and then checking out your profile for more! :D
Nerdlee chapter 26 . 10/25/2007
A very interesting story thus far. Is it completed? I'm not sure myself. If was kind of hard to follow who was saying what, rom time to time. But I really have enjoyed this one. Thanks.

Mia
Kahlan the Confessor chapter 26 . 9/29/2007
Fan-fucking-tasic, really. That was amazing. You could have just kept going. I really cannot wait to read your other work if you have some posted. That was ingenious. Pure Amazing. I can't even find words to describe it. So many emotions through-out the whole bloody story. Just perfect.
danishdynamite chapter 26 . 9/22/2007
That's a really surprisingly ending...

I read this fic at once and I love it. I really love it.

As I told you before I'm no big fan of AU stories, but you make them possible, you make them happen!
danishdynamite chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
Oh my God, I'm sitting here, tears in my eyes... Can't help myself, just crying.

Have to go on, see what's coming up next.

It's like all the other characters are really there, like they're alive and one after another dies.
Akasha617 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
I just started reading this and I'm enjoying it immensly! I can't wait to read the rest, I very much like the POVs, short and to the point!