Reviews for My Little Girl
ilovedobermans chapter 2 . 9/10/2020
I love it. I do wonder, though, why black eyes? Why not golden?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
You forgot about Bella's cracked skull
TopazGirl96 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Great story!
Paula19 chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Renee's a lovely character - and I've enjoyed sharing her head through this story. I liked the little touches you put in - her knowing all the hospital staff by name, not remembering the flight, Alice giving her exactly the magazine she wanted, Renee plotting to talk to Bella while Edward wasn't around - to persuade her to come to Florida - and the way that you conveyed Renee's love for Bella. Lovely story - please write some more! Cheers, Paula
tinky punk chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
omg! its such a nice story! good job.
Audrey Grey chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
nice
dark but so Lovely chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
great chapter post more soon love it new reader
Marked but not Forsaken chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
o i luv this idea! how did u get it? so original! renee's pov... i really must try that! i luv it, and i luv the way u captured the way edward looks at her, its really touching!

anyways, ur a great writer, so hurry up!
Bellawish2b chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
i dont get it.

does she think that edward did this?
TeamVampire chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Ahaha! Very funny stuff. Well, in its own way. Renee is surprisingly easy to convince... :D

Well, I loved this story. I spent a fair portion of my evening on it. Good work.
TeamVampire chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Ahahha. I love your little couplets at the end...

"Edward's always serious."

Ahahha. Of course. :D
TeamVampire chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Hm, Renee's pretty observant. My temporary high from when I was writing the last review has gone... I feel tired.

Anyway, good work. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
TeamVampire chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Great chapter! What will Renee say to Edward? There's so much suspense! I just became really hyped up from another fic so... Yeah. Totally sweet and awesomely dynamic writing!
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Oh. Renee knows there's something going on. Ahah. Good writing so far. Very good insight into the mind of Renee Dwyer.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/23/2008