Reviews for My Little Girl
dsolo chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Beautiful Insantity chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Ok, you siad you'd write more if people posted reviews so here goes: I absolutely adore your writing. And on an incredibly lame note, i love the fact that you use propper grammar, using puncutations and such. Yeah, i am an English nerd. So write more!
VegHead307 chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
yay! i'm so happy when i find a story that does Mrs. Meyer's characters justice. you have no idea how hard those are to find, actually. it's a story well written (for the lack of a better phrase).
Aldara Gaea chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
I quite like your style of writing. I think you portrayed Renee quite well, overall, though I don't agree with the first chapter. I think you hammed up the whole 'flighty and forgetful' thing a bit TOO much. The almost forgetting her carry-on bag was a nice touch, but I somehow think that it'd be difficult for even as big a scatterbrain as Renee to forget that she's flying to Pheonix to see her severely injured only daughter. You know? But other than that, I loved it.
7biybykhp chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I thought that was really good, loved it!
clarkekru chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
I thought this story was really AWESOME in putting the hospital scene from Twilight in Renee's perspective.
The Deadly Sins chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Another really, really good story. You make the characters thoughts and actions match how they are shown in the book, perfectly
Thissiteislame chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
That was so awesome! I've always been curious about what happened while Bella had been in the hospital. Great job!
School Librarian chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great short story. I hope you plan on writing some more.
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
'Twas amazing!
Dark Angel1984 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Almost done! I love the conversation between Alic and Renee, it's so true to their characters! Great work! On to the end!
Dark Angel1984 chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I really enjoy your view on how Renee sees things. Keep it up...on to chapter 5!
Dark Angel1984 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Again, loving your insight...chapter 4, here I come!
Dark Angel1984 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Still loving your take on her mind...you are a great writer and very insightful of Stephenie's characters. NEXT! lol
Dark Angel1984 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm liking it so far, I think you've captured Renee perfectly. On to the next chapter!
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »