Reviews for Bathroom
Master-Lea chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Pi like how Riku was better then kairi
hopelina chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love it!
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
hullo! I really enjoyed this :) love how you made zex top. that almost /never/ happens and I think the dynamic is so much better, also the milk stache at the end was pure cruelty to sora but that was super funny xD thanks for writing
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Aww so cute and well hot at the same time! XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
s-sooo cute epic and hilarious! well done!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Bahaha, I love this! I love how you managed to incorporate everyone's personality into their bathroom behavior. Too cute. (:
organization XIII chronicles chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
HELL YES YOU DID :D WRITE MORE! YOUR AMAZING!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
All my fav parings! I love you for this! It was cute! But wait, was Zexy seme and Dexy uke? If so I love you even more!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
lol, cool story, made me smile :D
Darkspider chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
XD Poor Sora! Haha! You really covered all of my favourite KH pairings in this fic as well! Lol. Just wanted to drop a review to tell you that I enjored reading it! And once again... poor Sora! Haha!
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i love how you explained why what was there and why that was here. the same thing xDD
x-Jaela-x chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yay! Finally a fiction with all my favourite pairings!

I wasn't even intending to read a fiction like this right now, but my bloody persistent friend forced me to and I'm very very glad that she did (Are you happy now Frederick?).

This one shot made me laugh and I just loved ALL of the naughtiness that was associated within each of their bathrooms and that innocent little Sora was the one who noticed all of them. My favourite ones were the Zemyx and the Riku ;).

Very entertaining fiction and it's so getting added to my favourites. Great job!

x-Jaela-x
Dan-Dan x chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved this. I'd have to say the lemony Zemyx was my favourite bit. Did Sora end up with Riku?
bbb136 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Haha brilliant. :)

Thought the Akuroku was probably the best though.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 10/10/2010