Reviews for Masquerade Ball
ZestySweetHeart chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is cute, too! I'd like to see you work one of your stories up into more than just one or two chapters, though. It would be cool
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
AWE! so cute! you should totally make more!
GhostGlowLight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i love itt
Danielle Fenton chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Too lazy to login!XD

Nice job!Your stories are awesome!:)
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
awwwww so cute
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I so love your story. Totally Danny would become jealous of any guy liking Sam, but wouldnt admit that. Yea, his eyes would totally flash that green vibrant color too. That was hilarious how Danny would glare at any guy remotely interesting in Sam. I knew Sam would grow up to be a knockout goth girl. She's totally one of a kind and can pull up any get up and she's intelligent and athletic. That masquerade outfit must have looked smokin on her hence all the guys wanting to ask her to dance. Finally Danny comes clean with his feelings for Sam. Its about time. They have been doing this waltz with their feelings for sometime and the tension in the air must be thick by now. Its cute how Sam is the only girl now that makes him nervous to really act upon his feelings for her and he is the almighty Danny Phantom. I guess she's the only girl that can be able to rock his world and turn him inside and out and make him feel like mush inside compared to his ghost enemies. Loved the story.
Soulseekerthe13th chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I am going to offer you the best compliment that a Soulseeker can give for not butchering Danny Phantom: You are truely Chicken Soup for the Soulless.
Lolzcuteness chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
just a kiss as confession works better i think... but oh well even with the "i love yous" at the end, i think its safe to say that the story was cute -
ra chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
good Job! This is a fantastic little story!
Bigdanfan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very very cute indeed
Miasaki chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
WOW! another fluffy ficlet in your collection! sigh! You're stories are too cute for words.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Aw
Miko in training chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
ok thats really cute great job keep it up :)
Sprousefan4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
AW... that was so cute! you are totally good at writing stories I have to admit keep up the excellent work!

*Jewels*
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw, I loved the last scene!