Reviews for Fall
long.live.HP.PJ.HG chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm glad that at least he was able to quit at the end...
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I am half tempted to ask if you ever had a drug problem, but then again, I am asking... Did you? Because the detail just screams you have, or you're studying something it involves or you watch Reid too much...
ZeeZed chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Poor Reid. I always wanted someone on the show to do more to help him than issue colorful platitudes.
Jmm1197 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow just wow this was really good! I always was interested in the whole Reid doing drugs thing but they never really kept writing about it! I was hoping they would just mention a tad bit about Tobias or the drugs this season but they never really did:( but this kind of gave me some insight into what may have happend if this wasent a tv show haha but thank u!
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was amazing. It was so well written and I loved how you wrote how much torture and turmoil Reid is going through. Great fic.
ginnyisdacoolest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is a seriously believable portrayal of Reid's drug use 'behind the scenes' as it were, as the outward effects were only ever shown on the show, never the actual drug use. Such a well written fic; the angst made sense and it wasn't overdone. The continuous back and forth between the addicted and the rational Reid was really well done too, and him slowly breaking his self-inflicted rules.
Luna Marisol chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was a really great story.

I usually don't go for stories that have no, or little, dialog in them, because I feel sometimes the feelings and thoughts of a person can get lost during the process. But this was really good, and you captured every moment without rushing it and without going overboard with details.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequels. Keep up the good work.

M
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was sad. I hated the episodes dipicting Reid's drug addiction, I hated seeing him go through all of it. I like your take on it though, on how he finally stoped and such.
b mole chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Thankyou for writing this
Kitasky123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
hey i am just wondering did reid actually overdose in the tv series because i have heard people say it before but i have all the series and i havent seen it... anyway this was good.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very good story, sounds like it could be a continuation for the actual episode.
love will not hurt chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was so deeply scary. I was terrified, enthralled and fascinated. I'm sure that's how Reid felt about the drugs, also. Wow. really fantastic writing.
Hippielover459 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh my gosh, this story was EXCELLENT! You did a GREAT job!
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
pretty deep. for someone who's not used to this gerene, you did a pretty good job. the description and wording and clearity was near perfect. if i had to say one bad thing about this fic, is how it ended so soon. thank goodness for sequels!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow. This is amazing, so realistically written! Very good!