Reviews for Jiyuu no Hi
Genius of Hardwork chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh goodness...that was so beautiful! Great job, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :D
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is a great story! I'm a huge Rock Lee fan and it's cool that you gave him a such wonderful day in your story. Also, you don't see that many father/son stories Gai and Lee and this is a beautiful story. You should be proud! :)
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is so sweet! Like the one before, it's really good! I could pretty much picture it all! When I saw that part in the opening sequence, I always couldn't help but smile when seeing it! (earning odd looks from my friend in the process, but who cares?)

This was about as good as the other one. I...can't really think of much to say; but it was good and I wish there were a lot more father/son relationship fics with these two. :)

Well, that's it. Continue writing!
Roving Otter chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I've always liked that part of the opening sequence too. It's very fitting that Lee and Gai are always shown together during the opening themes. And the story was beautiful.
deletethis000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw. That was really sweet. :)

I love seeing Fatherly!Gai with Lee. It's just so sweet, in a non-yaoi way.

-fav'd-
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Most possibly the cutest GaiXLee father/son fic I've read since your Yakusoku fic. I love Lee and Gai's characters and what got to me most is when Lee asked if he could change his last name to Gai's, that was so 100% sweet! And yes I too always thought it was cute at the 'Fighting Dreamers' begining when Gai was carrying Lee on his shoulders, I'm glad someone other than myself thought that was cute! _
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was pretty much a repeat of Yakusoku, only longer. Maybe it was because they were so similar this story pulled on my heartstrings a bit less... but they were both cute. Any coments I wrote for Yakusoku pretty much apply for Jiyuu no Hi as well.

I ain't gonna give up until I read ALL of your fics. You've convinced me your YYH fics are worth looking at. So look out, okay?

I notice that you seem to REALLY like the Japanese language. I'm so sad I don't have Yahoo or AIM because you seem really cool. Maybe we could email each other or something?

I'm personally quite honoured that you enjoy my Lee fic so much. Maybe I'll feel inspired to write another one. Until then, Ja matta ne!
Rock Lees Lotus chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
/ Aw, so cute! I love the father/son aspect of thier relationship just as much as I love the x! This was a gret fic and I liked the way you wrote it. Nice job!
Arkaelis chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Dammit! You made my Ice Queen self ALMOST get teary-eyed. I salute you for your incredible work!
Urban Magpie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was awesome i loved it your a very good author! congrats! I love the relationship between Gai and Lee so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, this just made me cry. Awesome story 3
d00mfuzzball chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Absolute love! First and foremost this story is fantastically cute, and happy and warm and fuzzy and all that wonderfull stuff. Really, reading it made my day all bright and cheery, it is just plain sweet. I sort of wish that more of Lee's hospital stay had been shown during the series, it must have been really pretty horrific for him, trapped in a tiny little room all day for that long. You did a good job capturing that. It's also always refreshing to read stories that aren't romatic, there's so many other interesting types of relationships to write about, like the father/son thing Lee and Gai have going on. Actually the team Gai family in general, you described it wonderfully, that's exactly how I see them as well. You also did a really good job developing Lee's character, and his need for a strong role model like Gai. My favourite part of this was when Gai tells Lee "I'll be your legs." It's a fairly simple statement, but it says so much about thier entire relationship. Really, that probably could have been the title of the story.

Deffinantly faving this, like, right now.