Reviews for See
Mr.Prince.LoveCook chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Pls if I need to begged you I will do it so please continue it, I really wanted to read what next!
TaezMyName chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
woaaaaahh! it was so awesome i do really LOVE it. It is my first time to cry when it come to fanfics woaaaaaaaahhh... i feel sorry for Nami. Release the next chapter Ken sama.
tentsubasa chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Seems someone isn't as over her as he thought. ;) He's a goner, has been for years even if he didn't (doesn't) know it (still). Probably feels as if he's been sucker punched in the gut.

I'm sorry this story got abandoned somewhere along the way especially since it sounded like you were hoping to finish it soon. It's too bad; now they'll never realize that it would have been best and that what they all really wanted deep down was to stick together and just find some other way for Luffy to be recognized as the Pirate King since the One Piece was a piece of paper.
colourpearl chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
I love this fic; bastard-Sanji is cute in a strange way ... update soon!
sanjifanforever chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Go Sanji! Update soon please.
Lynnie Kleriker chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
Really good story! I love the idea! Update soon!
VirgoMaiden chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
Le Gasp! You should totally have Zoro play-hit on Nami! And have her go along! And then Sanji won't be able to handle it anymore! And include Mar-what's it's hissy fit!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

VirgoMaiden chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
WOWZAH!

Now, usually I don't go for the whole Nami/Zoro scene (on occasion, it's ok), but this has defiantly softened the blow. (This is childish, but HA HA for cheating on Nami, Sanji! That's for being a totall arse!)

Stupid girlfriend. What's-her-face. She's not important enough (in my opinion) to remember her name. NOBODY LIKES YOU, *!

-composes self-

I love the depth you've given Zoro. Shows that he's more than just bulk. :D

UPDATE AND YOU SHALL HAVE A VIRTUAL COOKAY!

Sail On chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
Yeah boi.

Awesome as usual, but there's some weird spaces near the beginning, right between letters. It must be the formatting thing you're talking about, eh?

Anyway, this is awesome, 'cause you actually use punctuation correctly. I'll read any fic as long as the punctuation and spelling is there... ... They're hard to find...
Foxxy1st chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Good story!
VirgoMaiden chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
DOOD!

Sanji finally told it all. Nami finally found out. THANK YOU FOR USOPP SAYING THAT IT WAS NOT TIME TO SHOW THE GIRLFRIEND TO THE FAMILY!

you know what this means?

...drama. delicious drama.

I'll PM later with ideas when I have the time.

Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
I like it. Now some idiot should recognize them and try to kill them during lunchtime.

Awesome, keep it up.
VirgoMaiden chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
These three chapters you updated today (I think) are the perfect accompanist for a bad day. So... Rouguetown, as sad as it is, has industrialized. bummer. It was so cute "back in the day". I also kind of think it sad that no one recognized the Straw Hat crew. Ah, well, time passes.

Sanji, obviously, would be nervous. And he's turned into a bit of a narcissict, hasn't he? Ah, well. Zoro's schedule was very witty; 'Sanji arranging his funeral...' he probably did to, on more than one occasion.

I think that it is very fitting that Nami spotted Usopp and Chopper first... If it had been Sanji, it would have been too awkward. Zoro, and the town would've been in an uproar. I can honestly say that I can't imagine what Luffy/Nami meeting would be like...

Keep it up! I can't WAIT for the next installation!

roronoasomeone chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow... the crew is surprisingly unemotional in this one. but i guess maybe if one piece did turn out to be just that... well, if it was me, i'd be kicking and screaming and demanding that brooke take me to the underworld so i could rip out roger's jolly throat.
VirgoMaiden chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
angsty sanji...scary...

(random thought- Sanji didn't accept and Nami found his refusal letter and hunted him down, and scared the heck outta him, because she appeared at the restaurant... it's too crazy, though... (am I nuts? writing fan fic for fan fic...))

Amazing! Can't wait for more, although you don't need to push yourself!