Reviews for that's what she said
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG this part made me laugh so hard:

"And leave all your stuff?" She snaps back. "What if he takes that adorable little Chihuahua statue I bought you with your name engraved on the collar?"

"That would be . . . awful," Ryan manages, his voice catching.

Loved it! If anyone has been able to capture *some* amount of depth/meaning/romance into the weird Kelly/Ryan relationship-which I agree is adorable- that person is you!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Your Kelly is perfect! I love the story you've given to that little exchange.

But where is the Ryan chapter you promised? It's not too late to write it!
peyote-angels chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
OMFG. I seriously loved this. Omg omg omg. It was so funny. I can totally see Ryan freaking out like that. Adorable. I wish you would do it from his point of view now. Agh, this was amazing.
charli3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
He blinks blankly. "You don't think we're soul mates?" He asks, a funny note in his voice.

LOVE IT! I laughed so hard at their bickering in this episode - Thank you for expanding the story.

They are so cute aren't they?
Solo Ensemble chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
You're a freaking genius. I giggled all the way through this. Loved it to bits!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i love the office-season five starts thurs!

you captured kelly perfectly.
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I loved this.

I'm pretty sure I can't stress that enough.

I *LOVE* this.

It's so well-written, and Kelly is so in character, and Ryan is so vulnerable, and it's just-Amazing.

Write more please! Not this, necessarily, but more Ryan/Kelly. You've captured them so well.
faol-sidhe chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aww, this was good! Honestly, I was a bit leery about reading an Office fanfic at first, simply because the show's writing is brilliant and it'd be hard for any fanfic author's writing to seem at all similar, but this fanfic totally dispelled any fears. You got Kelly's voice perfectly, and the humour was perfect. I particularly loved Kelly thinking Ryan was gay and his reaction. XD
smidget chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Heh.

I've never read Office fanfiction before.

This was so... wow. I laughed so much! I love that you wrote it from Kelly's pov. You really wrote her well. I loved this part:

""That would be . . . awful," Ryan manages, his voice catching. Which is so sweet, because he just likes her gifts so much."

Anyway, very nice job! (and yay for the Office!)
inonolimits00 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
yeah i loved it cause i have mixed feelings of both of them. i think kelly is sweet but shes kindof a judgemental hypocritical bitch for calling pam patheticsville after the beach scene. i mean shes been desperate for ryan forever.-as you see i get very involed in the office- and i like ryan he seems like the only completely sane one there and hes very funny- but the premiere kinda turned me off cause he was talking so bad about the office and he kinda totally forgot about kelly ("i think i dated a black girl")- i mean i dont like her than much but still asshole much? i think it was amzing and youre a very good writer you got the characters down perfectly

-inonolimits

-zoey
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh that was quite poss. one of the cutest fics I have read in a long while. Just adorable! Kelly IS a superfical and annoying pain in the ass but she is a sweet GF... Aw, Ryan was really cute in this one too.
stolenkisses87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This was absolutely adorable, I hope you update soon. I have a feeling things will definitely look quite a bit different from Ryan's POV. Great job!
Diary chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
So far, I'm enjoying this.

I've always really liked and identified with Ryan. I used to like Kelly, but then, Take Your Daughter to Work happened, and I lost all respect and started to despise her. Still, any decently written fic with Ryan in it, whether it invovles Kelly or not, makes me happy.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Insanely adorable. I can't wait for the next part. I think you've totally converted me to loving these two.
MsOffice chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Cute! I'm a little confused as to when this takes place, because the Vanessa's naked photo is very current, but this seems to take place before their break-up.

Otherwise, the characterizations were great!