Reviews for She didn’t even say goodbye
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really like the way you did this. I wrote one about this scene too, if you want to read it. It's called Ripping Open Wounds. You can find it on my page.
yoruichi shihouin chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
so u like people i do to so contact me at or find me on facebook charis wilson. ill give u my playlist password and stuff do dont give it out,charissplaylist,username, yoruichi,password. leave me a rssponce. i think yoruichi and soifon are the perfect couple to.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
realy difrent fic i liked it good work :)
Carnival-Flux chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was cool! I loved this! *huggles you*
Ofi 3 3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I loved it! Absolutely loved it. It's totally my kind of thing...as in thing to read :P I knew you were a star from the start
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aw crap! My review didn't go in! ): Now i have to repeat myself...

Yo Dark S3cret! Yay for you! Short words, much said, and.. Well, yeah! - I read your other reviews as well. It would be refreshing to read a fic where Soi leaves Yoruichi instead, don't you think? I hope someone writes one one day! Though, it would be kinda wierd... XD I'm wishing that you'll update Imprefections soon! Or is that too much to ask? Xd Arigatou for a new YoruSoi! ]
i suffer from chronic boredom chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
this one-shot is nice and all that but it's rather cliché because most one-shots on this topic that i've read are the same. soi is always the one left behind and swearing revenge and i get that it fits best that way with the original plot but for once i'd like to... no love to read a story where the roles are reversed, where soi leaves yoruichi. now that would be very interesting and i wonder if anyone can pull off making a really good one. there are just too many with soi as the victim of abandoment and quite frankly i've grown tired with always sympathizing with her. that is why i believe being different would make for a better story but maybe i'm wrong. although you did a nice job on making her angsty in this one.
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hm... this kind of one-shot is very reminiscent of your style. I don't think I could ever do it, mostly because I'm allergic to forced reader first-person perspective.

This one-shot is rather vague, though. Well, not that lack of clarity and one-shots are completely unassociated.

You wrote this on the spur of the moment, aight? You must have. This kind of one-shot isn't the kind of thing that could deny rational thought. Not that it's any worse for that, of course...

[A]-Kazza-[Z]