Reviews for Sleep Therapy
Fabulous Fab chapter 1 . 6/29
Awesome. Loved it. Kaihil forever
wonderful simpply wonderful i couldnt help but imagin ray face
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Ray, you sneaky turd! Haha. This is so well written. I love it. 33
KaiLover219 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
BEAUTIFUL!...
NRZWolf 13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really should stop reading fanfiction at 1:00am in the morning, I couldn't breathe for a moment because I was trying not to lol when Kai said "You want me to sleep with Ray? Sorry but, no"

Maybe if Kai sleeps beside me my insomnia will go away XP Awesome fic by the way, I like how you kept them in character mostly even if Ray was so evil

P.S. This might sound weird to you but I'd prefer to have Tyson instead of Kai XD
Maria-Chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cool i love ur fic, look when i see beyblade, that episode when Hilary was going to fall into the river, Kai held her handto make sure she dosent get into the river. That time i knew their are the perfect match.
CryMeOut chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oh I LOVE THIS! the ending made me laugh so much and it was SOOO cute!
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg, i started cracking up when I read ray put sleeping pills...did he just want to see kai and hilary in bed together or something. favs
Athena Midnight chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LMAO! ROTFL! HILARIOUS!

The ending really killed me in laughter! That was amazing with a humorous twist. As well its very cute! 3

KEEP IT UP!

StarlightAngel101
Dandelion Cat chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw! This was so cute! I love how devious you made Ray! He was adorable! And I love how you kept both Kai and Hilary in character. With a story like this, that must have been difficult. Great story!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw! how cute was that? that was an adorable ending and the kawaii mental-image i have of kai and hilary sleeping along side one another is so... well, KAWAII! well done!

mary chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
great job

i liked this story
Christin chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
AW! Great Job!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that was a really good story, I liked the bit at the end where they went to sleep together
kissedbykai chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
..ah-hahahahahahaha..

AwSOME! I love it!

Make some more stories like this!

mwah!