Reviews for Seperation: a War of the worlds fic
kaitamis chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
this is awesome do another chapter please.
Grievousorvenom chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
please please continue this immediatly, i need to know what happens
TravelingThroughTime chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
I enjoyed the entire story. I've just finished reading it. You did a great job and I'd like to see more. However, I do feel that I should fairly inform you that this is in fact The Time Machine fandom now. There is now a new (seperate) fandom for War Of The Worlds and you should move your story there.

TravelingThroughTime
Bea4 chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
This is really good. You should finish it.
WellsFan12586 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
You've done an incridible job here. I hope you'll keep writing as you are totally imaginative with words and stories! I luved all of your fics.
aqua2468300 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Very nice update soon
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like your take on War Of The Worlds, although I'm not a big fan of the movie I will watch and read most anything H.G. Wells related. You did a very good job and you should really write more of these. If your interested, I have just posted a Time Machine short story myself. If you like, I would appreciate you for reading it and reviewing. I'm always open to story ideals and friendly critic. Thanks, and keep writing!

Someone actually suggested to me to write a fic for War Of The Worlds so I'm considering...if you'd like a suggestion from me, mine is this: have you considered writing a fic for the 2002 Time Machine film? I don't know if that movie was to your liking or not, but if it was maybe you should write one sometime if it ever sparks your interest.

Good luck with your writing.