Reviews for Windows to the Soul
Dino-Rogue chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Well, at least they've got each other's faults down pat. :)

My gosh, did I enjoy this fic! Angst, drama, sweet romance, humor... you've got it all here in different places, but all here And everyone's so in-character, too! You are right; Vegeta is more the man of action than words; he bases emotions on that.

Superb story, great job! Aww, a clean break with Yamcha... that's the way to go, unlike those other fics I shall not name... :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This is what I love Bulma's relationship with Vegeta. The guy's such an enigma that you never know what he's thinking, why he responds the way he does, what he wants... how he really feels inside that head of his, everything. That makes it more interesting. Therefore, this fic shows us how Bulma uncovered all those secrets. Awesome job, yet again!
ShiftersFate chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I loved it.
lhawkey chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Well written.
Jade chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Loved your story. I am new to fanfiction, although I have followed the Dragon Ball story since I was a child. You stayed quite true to the characters personalities and personified them into a more adult reading experience. Thank you for writing this and I can't wait to start your sequel. Bulls and Vegeta's love story is one of my favorites within the DBZ universe. Thank you again.
Zirkonia chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
I really liked.

But... (And I know too, BUTs are crap) it was very hard to see when you changed the POVs or time. Please try to show more attention to paragraphs.

Zirkonia
Lavonya chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
THIS IS FAN-TASTIC!

LOL...

I LOVE THIS!
Kaien Brief chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Vegeta's gonna beat to a pulp and/or kill Reese isn't he?
BLACK0NYX chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
brilliant ,thank you for this fic.i enjoy it every time i read it x
citigirl13 chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
V. nice. I really liked your story. I was wondering if you have/are going to do anything with them after androids/with Trunks. U no, becoming parents etc. I loved ur story, faving it immediately!
Efimia chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
FANTASTIC
Aisaki Sumi chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
wow, took me a while to finish the story, and I've got one word for it: amazing. Just amazing. It was simple, but sweet, and the development of the characters' feelings were very real, natural and steady - not like the stuff I usually see on FF.N, its like one chapter they meet, the second chapter they fall in love. I really love this story, and it is probably one of the best fanfics i've read so far. Great job, and hope to read more from you )
WindStar chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
This was awesome! I really really liked it! You're so talented. I really could believe everything in here!
Candygal chapter 15 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow! I just finished reading this whole fic and I gotta say...I LOVED IT! It's the best dragonball z fic I've ever read and was so in character. I adored almost every moment (except the sad etc scenes, those were still enlightening, just not cheerful). I love how it's believable, funny and deep but also that you've written it so well and I simply could not stop reading! Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful and truly amazing fic to read! I'm off to start reading the sequal now...yay!

-Mel
dbz maineack chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
WOW

wat an ending

i cant wait for the secquial (or how ever its spelt)

LOL