Reviews for Not A Mistake
WillowEchoRiver chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
'And, dude, he'd live happily ever after.'

Genius words there! I loved this :)
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love it!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Haha it was cute, even though it was short(:
ZedPM chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*grins* brilliant.
iwassixteenonce chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Haha, I spazzed out too. Shules shippers unite! YAY! But yes, the whole January waiting thing is torture!
BadWolf106 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
aww so cute!
mel60 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very cute take on the finale. I loved Shawn's never-failing optimism.
raindropsX chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i watched that scene an then i felt like january couldn't come fast enough. great story you captured what i thought must have been going through Shawn's mind after that. simply amazing.
The Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Out of all the fluffy Shules fics I've read, this is the fluffiest. And cutest. And most adorable.

In other words, I love it D (and I hope it's actually true for the show)

You should add a second chapter with Juliets' POV.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Awesome, I especially love the last line, what a perfect way to end this. I so totally loved that moment when they almost kissed. *sighs* I can't wait for more Psych! Excellent job!
I'm The Night Writer chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh my gosh! So perfect! I loved it!
graceblade chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Fluffy. Nice.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I'm with you on the spazzing. I spazzed for the rest of the night, and I just bought the episode so I can spaz more. I loved this. The end was so perfect and the whole thing was adorable! Go O'SpencerShules fluff!
Arem chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
HA i was so freaking out during that scene, i had to watch it again!(DVR's are so nice) Good piece of fluff and good luck with future psych fics!
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I was like "Kiss her you idiot, kiss her!" I can't wait for January either. Nice story.