Reviews for Good Grief
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
LOL, I totally agree.
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
hahahaha I understand the title now. I'm a fervent Inu/ Kag lover so this pairing always seemed laughable to me. There's actually only one author that makes possible (on a canon level)it's quite brilliant, Forthright's Imperceptible? I highly recommend it. ;)
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
...Like a horse going through a wood-chipper? ... Where on earth did you come up with that mental image for metaphor? Wow. Sick, girl, seriously sick. Lol. Anyway, I agree completely about Sess-Kag fics, so I really enjoyed this.
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
xxangel221xx chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I think I'm a bit late...

but thank you! I'm definitely sure that there's more Sess/Kag filling up the pages now. Ugh..I'm getting sick of that crap pairing. Honestly, there's no sense in pairing Kagome up with every male character in the manga male universe. (Naruto, Bleach, Sonic, YYH much?)

well I'm gonna stop before I start on a rant...but its nice to read a fic like this once a while.
Foofafie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
well I'm kind of for all the pairings as long as kagome ends up happy Inuyasha needs to wise up and forget kikyo and realize that he can have a cute kind and not to mention LIVING girl. But if youre willing to take a look at a good kagome sessomaru pairing story there is one called Two Can Play It. (but its set in our time period)
Murasaki09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hahaha. That was funny. I especially like the 'he's got two cool swords' part.

I've never really read a Sess/Kag fic, but I never plan too. I think it's too stupid.
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Haha HILARIOUS! *cracks up for the billionth time*

You really do have a sense of humour! *falls out of chair*

... Please keep writing :D

Wenchster chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
what stumped me at first before reading this short fic of yours wasthe title. Good Grief?- i thought. then i read it and was like- so InuYasha dies and Kagome just moves on to Shess. then i had a brain pop like- oh! god grief as in good grief how ironic is that or Kagome turning her sad greif into a good one right after seeing Shess. than i had a "good" lol! still am.

anyways i hope you got what i was trying to say to you. i don't make to much sense do i? spare some miss? lol.

p.s. you are a fantastic writer. i think everything you do is great so don't ever doubt yourself. and really do have a beautiful funny bone!

p.s.p.s i agree with you on the Shess and Kag pairing. you thought up of that doesn't really READ InuYasha. and besides its InuYasha and Kagome all the way! (smiles!)
brakken chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ok, got to agree with you here. The only Sessh/Kag person I know is a total die hard, there's only one problem with the baka (besides her choice of pairing of course, hehe jk respect it, don't agree with it): she's never watched the anime, or read the manga. She doesn't know who half the characters are (including, say, Sango and Miroku by the way...)All she knows of the show is what she's gleaned off of my own obsession with it. And one misheard comment resulted in her conviction...sigh...yeah, this kind of reminded me of her and her preconceptions...Thanks, I needed the laugh.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
O.o Geez Kagome. Very nice-any shipper will find this funny, like I am.
MysticTenshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I'm just a fan of kagome I don't really care who she is with. but that was actually pretty funny! I'm grinning so big my face is ready to split.
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Brilliant - this is exactly what I think when I hear of a Sess/Kag pairing as well - unless the author takes a grueling amount of time building up a relationship between the two (like Resmiranda did ingeniously in The House of the Moon), it just doesn't jive. I loved it and you have been favorited!
Dark Avenger chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
You win for this! lol
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
HA! That was hilarious! For some reason, September was a good month for lampoons and parodies, and I've been so glad to have to have stumbled across so many good ones in just the last week or so. I loved the title, - very appropriate. "and he's got TWO cool swords ..." Classic. Thanks for the laugh!