Reviews for Shipmates
Ripper22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Haw haw haw, Slitfang you naughty boy.
Tigeress33565 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Lol!~ I laughed when I read this. And at the end I Kept thinking 'Oh~ Slitfang is SO gonna get it~'
Jarrtail chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Realistic slash. That's not something you see everyday. And I quite liked Slitfang's rationalizations. Of course, now you've gotta write the next chapter and watch Bladd get thrown overboard by a very, very pissed-off Tazzin.

-Jarrtail
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well, since you can get bored on a ship pretty easily, I can see that senario happening. Well, it's a good little one-shot, and it was pretty funny, and you captured Bladd's gullible stupidty perfectly. Sorry this review's so short, but there realy wasn't much going on in the story except for that one thing. Glad you didn't describe it over the top, but you told enough that the imagination went for the rest. Another great piece by you.

~Snuffie
Salacassera chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love the ending! You always do a great job on the dialogue and dialects in your fics, too.
Awsomewriter123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I've never read, let alone written, a slash story before (Just to make sure, slashhomosexuality?). Although short, it was pretty good and it had its funny moments. Good job!