Reviews for The Awakening
imperator277 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is turning out to be a good story. I like hp/ xmen crossovers especially if the pairing is harry/kitty. Update soon!
imperator277 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Very nice, I can't wait to see where this goes.
anon chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Wow! Great chapters! I am so glad you continued this. I am excited for more!
anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
please update! I'm lovin the changes!
a chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I don't suppose you could be convinced to post the old version of this story under a different title so that we can still read it while you work on the new version? Pretty please?
cc chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
good start. Please continue!
PotterGal14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love your story please continue soon.
Mew Phong chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is amazing! I read it back when you didn't hve it revised and immeaditly fell in love with it! I'm so glad you included ororo and I love the referances to the other characters! Update soon?
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Please please please continue this story! I absolutely loved this and it's to good not to continue! I know you haven't updated for about a year, but please just keep on writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I really like your story I hope you update it very soon.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
O love the story! Love the characters your using. Don't know anything about a soul sword though. Great explanation of the two worlds meshing. Update!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
the changes you made are cool. easier to follow and all that. can't wait for the next chapter.

~LQ
Tigraess chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OH my dear sweet Goddess!

Please do wrie more! I was really enjoying it and when there was none left to read my heart fell all the way down to china, and im in Ireland!

Pease keep writing!

RB Please,

Cora
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh this sounds great. I want to know more soon. By the way what pariings will this story have.