Reviews for Eureka! It's a Stargate
littleellie30 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Please please please update! For a crossover this one actually works well! please finish!
blodwin chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
i really like your story, it really good so far. it's got some really funny bit in it. i can't wait to see what happens next. please pleease update really soon.
flyboyfan23 chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
why have you stopped? please continue with the story. the crossover would be amazing. them getting to know each other and finding out about each others "secret base" lol
yellowstar128 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I've been an avid Stargate fan for years but just got into Eureka. I love the crossovers between the two universes and this is a well written one so far. I love the general idea here. I hope you finish it. Can't wait.
g-love99 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
So much fun! Love this crossover...more, please!
ProudMarineWife chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
you really should finnish this. its really good
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Hey! Update, please! Stargate and Eureka: awesome.
reader85 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Oh, I'm loving this story. I hope you're going to update this soon.
eventyraren chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
this is a grate story, so when are you going to update? I want to know what hapedn next. update soon ok.
stargatesg1mom chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I love this story but I see it has been some time since you updated this story please update soon. I just happen to love both shows and can't wait to see how you end this. so please please please please please please update son.
Marion Quixote chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aw.

i just realized this story was last updated in 2007.

that's too bad.
Orham chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Please continue on with this story! I really like it :)
Marion Quixote chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
LOL!

Update ASAP, please.

Fun read. I can't wait to find out what mishaps the team gets themselves into in Eureka.
erik chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Great start, really looking forward to finding out if it is an alternate Earth or not?

Thanks