Reviews for What It Takes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Remember that they can jump over 15ft of wire.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great story, the dance scene was fun to read. I would suggest though to have your scenes separate in a way like with * or the line when you would jump scenes between being in a tree and at Crash (at first I was like WTH?) Just a suggestion but great writing style D
452max chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
aww i tought that it was cute.
Shellybelly23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I loved it, and I like how you had the tree Oak! Its illegal to cut down oaks here in Washington! So I just liked reading that little tid bit! I really liked this one shot, and I can just imagin how heard the dance scene must have been! Good job tho!
FugitiveJuliana chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great story. I love the fact that you left out any love declarations because those tend to sound too sappy and usually spoil the whole thing. Plus, this way you allow the readers to imagine some things the way they want to (same as you did with the bet). Thanks for sharing.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I really enjoyed this. I would have liked reading where they admitted their feelings, but this works too. And I kind of like that you didn't say what their bet was. You did a great job of describing the dance- it must have been hard to keep up the momentum, sexual tension, and work with difficult wording, but you pulled it off.
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I enjoyed reading this, and I think it was a good idea to leave certain details out. Less is more after all. Thanks for sharing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Great story!
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, I loved it...! It was great...the idea with the tree...very original! Best wishes, Lily
src13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Loved it!
mars494 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh! Awesome. I love what you did with is.

Not just the bet but the tree-climbing!

Oh, this has just become one of my fave one-shots.

Loved it!
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I liked it. sweet and fluffy. :)
Erkith chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
very sweet, I like trees too
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Okay that was too cute! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! And I love the song Solider from Destiny's Child. That song ROX! Great great great one-shot!

~Chica~