Reviews for ever afters
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
this was lovely! really sweet and crazy in character, too- I can especially see the Dwight/Angela part happening :) great job.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow, wow, wow. You make it look so easy. After the first couple lines, I thought you were rushing the story, but then got to this line: "That night, she comes by with a box of his stuff, and rings the doorbell only once instead of over and over like usual." and it just absolutely slew me! I LOVE that detail.

There is not a single character in this story that you did not nail (that's what she said) and bring something fresh to. Dwight and Angela were spot on, especially Dwight's gazes into the horizon. And you captured the sweet, tender, delicate, subtle relationship between Pam and Jim. I just saw that episode for the first time this morning video on demand) and reading this immediately after was a nice coda treat.
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I loved it! Awh! Dwight and Angela were the best part! So cute.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
They were all amazing. But the reason I'm favoriting this has to be Dwight and Angela's. It was all amazingly in character, and the last line had me cracking up. My second favorite was Jan and Michael.
obsessivee chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aww, i liked all parts of it. the jim/pam date seemed perfect, especially now that we know what really happens over that summer...was this written before or after season 4 started? hmm, well i'll go check, but great story!
Diary chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was very realistic; I liked it.

I dislike both Angela and Dwight, but as a couple, I can buy them. They're cute when I see them interact and forget how horrible and creepy they are when apart.
OfficeFreak chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I love how you wrote Dwight and Angela's encounter! I also love Pam and Jim's date. Just that it's the same, except for a few slight differences makes it even more important. Great job!
kamla chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
can I just start out by saying that you really are one of my favorite writers out in fan fiction land. You give every character just the right sound. I can totally see Dwight staring off into the night sky like a goober and I can almost hear Michael's inner conversation...I love this. thank you
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aw, this is adorable.
lyin chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
favorite version of the jim/pam date i've read- so real, love the hasty gaps and the singing along w/ the radio, and the lack of kiss and own cars and sos- fabulous.

beet fields at twilight? glorious? emperor? *snickersnort*- dead-on

jan-comet, great touch-

and oh, the ryan/kelly scene was maybe the best, imo. the 'girl he used to think she was' touch esp., and throwing of the stapler and the underlying characterization in general.

totally awesome :D
Nutmeggedya chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You're style of writing is FANTASTIC. It reads so well, and I love all the couples and everything.
devin chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i loved it. simple and perfect.
theapplebook chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You need to add another chapter! Loved it!
Moony44 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aw, so cute! :]

I loved the last line. Great job!