Reviews for Nightingale
Miss Hydrangea chapter 13 . 12/9/2008
Hahaha... This was fun stuff. A lot of much-needed catharsis, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Now I'm starting to see some Sasuke and Neji connections (although it still feels more like Itachi should be the one?).
Miss Hydrangea chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
This was good, consistent with the other chapters in quality and such. I'm missing some of the humor you had before, but not too much.

I do wonder, though, about all these open ends you've left us with. What did Hinata tell Kabuto? Where did Neji learn his technique? What's up with Mai? What happened to Sasuke? ... the last question arose from my realizing that the main characters in this piece were supposed to be Neji and Sasuke. It seems more like a Neji and Itachi fic or just Neji on his own. It's getting easier to tell the OCs apart now, though, which is good.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
Wow. This was so full of energy, it was nearly electric. Way intense. My brain may not be functioning at full capacity now.

I hope you tell us where he learned it soon XD.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 10 . 12/9/2008
This was disturbing, but well-writ by a long shot. So scary. And scarring too. x.x

Still, I liked how you managed to make Neji so conflicted and human without making him over the top.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
"Aww…why?” she whined. “You’re a missing-nin now.”

...Isn't Tachi a boy? Man, that is one faast sex change there, hahaha...

besides that detail, don't be sorry. This chapter was a fun read, and these 3 OCs were easier to remember than the last 4.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
I forgot to mention- in the last chapter I liked this line very, very much:"There’s something terrible and intimate about a moment like that, where between two people one of them holds the life of the other in his or her hands, pooled like water, fragile, indefinite and warm".

I was starting to miss the humor that was present in the first two chapters. I'm glad it's resurfaced at the end of this one.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Wow... another intense chapter. This one had a couple parts where i wasn't exactly sure what was going on-for example, is the last scene an omitted part of what Itachi had him go through earlier, or is it only happenning now that he received his curse seal?
Miss Hydrangea chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
You're still doing very well using the language to convey Neji's stream of thought and his mental state. Nice.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Wow, it's like you can almost feel his agony.

Heh... I was waiting for Neji's last line for so long XD. It was satisfying to finally read it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
This was exciting. Too much so to write an in-depth

(or decent) review... Off to the next chapter I fly! I will say, however, that your fight scenes are both exciting and easy to follow! Yay!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
It's hard to believe that story'll be much better than this one. You have a very strong sensitivity to Neji's character, and I like how you have scattered bits of indirect internal monologue/free indirect style.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
This was well-writ. The end was very strong, and the beginning was entertaining. You didn't over-do the angst, which was good.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This. Is. Amazing. I want to read more of it before deciding to favorite the story, but it's wonderful so far! I'm very impressed. You write Neji very well, and you have a thread of humor than weaves in and out at unexpected moments. This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you!
elephantmoon chapter 15 . 12/7/2008
This story really is unbelievably awesome. Your Neji is totally fantastic - crazier and crazier things keep happening to him, and yet the characterization is still totally believable. I want to know how you manage to do that ) I love all your Hyuuga/Uchiha theories - keep 'em coming!
Muria chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
...What was in the scroll? You write the most suspenseful stories. This is fantastic and fascinating. I'm absolutely in love with your characters, and they're scarily believable.

Please update soon! This is such a cool story. Your writing style's so interesting to read...
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »