Reviews for Nightingale
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Well I'm officially addicted. I hope you update someday!
Jeeja KD chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I'm confident you have received " Please I beg of you, just finish this story, PLEASE" reviews/ comments. This story is amazing and I think if you can't /won't finish it it might be a good idea to put it up for adoption. So yeah, THANK YOU.
bhishmapitamah chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
no no no, YOU are the bomb and you deserve ONE cookie. the scene where you describe the clawing of the inside of the skull, magnificent. And id written this review first, but forgot to press post. oh and i see another review of mine from 2012, buwaaaaaaaahhh...
bhishmapitamah chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
you said see you later, years have passed, just put a new chapter with one line, 'He the died', but do something. i spent 6 hours reading through, i dont wanna do this again 3 years later. help.
Somebody chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Wow, Nightingale is AMAZING! Thank you so much for making it, I read it all in like four days. (v) I was just wondering if this was the last chapter? Sorry, I can't really tell, (-v-) it probably is, it's been like four years since. But it's not labeled complete so...?
Kurai Ummei chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
More because more!
celadonna chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
jeez. i have so many feels now. i don't know what to do.
celadonna chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
holy jesus i hate his grandmother. i'm probably gonna spam you with reviews.
bhisma chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
oh dear, i just noticed you are never going to finish this one. This is why i hate reading anything other than what bears the tag 'complete'. This is good, but feels like i'll be praising the dead if i continue...hey nightingale, how about raising the dead?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Giving Neji a genin team when his loyalty to the Sound is not yet assured? How odd. What's to stop him from simply running away when out on mission?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Wow. What a freaking amazing fight scene. So, Neji now has some kind of Sharingan negater? Wow.

I'm just shocked that Sasuke survived 255 hits. His entire torso and everything within should have been rendered into a finely grained red mush, and there's no way that he should have been able to continue to channel chakra after such an assault. Did Sasuke have some kind of extremely rapid regeneration or something?

Neji did amazingly well versus Sasuke, who at this point is already high A rank or low S rank. Great chapter. Superb writing.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Odd. Kabuto could easily manhandle Neji, but he chose not to. I guess he just wanted to see what Neji could do. Still, it's odd that any person would willingly suffer such pain...

Neji vs Sasuke it is!

Really though, Neji was way too calm about all of this. I could see why it is so, but he just feels odd. Like a worthless sacrificial lamb. Where's his rage?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Amazingly written fight scene. Still though, I wonder...what was Neji's ace in the hole jutsu to use against Itachi?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This is my re-reading review. Neji definitely accepted this assignment too easily...

Regarding Sakura, it was just nice how they were able to get along civilly. Poor hawk. It was growing on my quickly - its behavior was exactly like that of my cockatiel. And such a beautiful creature was struck down by a vile Hyuuga bitch. I hope that Neji kills her later on - her and much of the Main family.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great introduction. Neji comes off as being too subservient, but Hanabi is such a sweet little girl. Michiko is pure evil. Hopefully Neji murders her in the future.
408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »