Reviews for Nightingale
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
She killed the hawk. and activatec Neji's seal. Damn. can i kill the woman?
Hinatta chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
One of the most underrated stories of all time.
Kashlazy chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
I never did get why Neji was super overprotective of Hinata afterwards, I mean he treated her better than he did with his teammates. He might have been guilty about the exams but it's still too much, I mean Hanabi was there too. Shisui, so is this some deal between humanoid Itachi, or is it because Neji is so devoted to the clan, exactly like Shisui that it would lead to his own death?
Kashlazy chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I'm really impressed by the story so far, I don't think I've ever read a story about Neji being in the Sound, but I seriously doubt he'll escape. What did Itachi do to him that night anyway?
True Essence chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Omg... I really really don't know how I feel. This is so wonderfully written but it's such a huge mind-fuck that I understand but then I don't understand. Neji is just losing it and I never ever want to see him this way. I always knew he was extremely complicated and think he is one of the more complicated characters in the Naruto verse and did not nearly get as much love as he should have and though I would have loved to see him tested, I never want to see him as unhinged as he is now.

But I can't hate it because it's so good. Gah! My predicament is just so odd. I know it's been years but I do hope you see the two messages I left you can see my problem. Probably won't be an update but just know that it's really good but I love it and hate it soooo much.
True Essence chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I love Neji and I still don't know how I exactly feel about this fic. It's really well written and it's good and I just hope that as far as I am right now, that Neji doesn't betray the Leaf. Right now he's saying that he has not lost his loyalty but Orochimaru seems damned sure that pretty soon he will. I know that even though he has reconciled something with his family and he and Hinata have gotten closer, and according to this fic, Hanabi as well, but I'm sure part of him still feels lesser and betrayed. Any child who grew up questioning something is not going to let it go away quickly.

I just hope that he does not change. If he does, for the sake of the story I'm sure it'll be awesome but part of me is going to die. That's good writing.
mutalstar chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh this is sooooo good! It's hard to come by a good story with neji as the main character. I just hope you continue to update :))
ThricetheDeaths chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
...That was absolutely brutal and horrifying, but written amazingly. I now detest Michiko so much that I hope she rots in hell.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Well I'm officially addicted. I hope you update someday!
Jeeja KD chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I'm confident you have received " Please I beg of you, just finish this story, PLEASE" reviews/ comments. This story is amazing and I think if you can't /won't finish it it might be a good idea to put it up for adoption. So yeah, THANK YOU.
bhishmapitamah chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
no no no, YOU are the bomb and you deserve ONE cookie. the scene where you describe the clawing of the inside of the skull, magnificent. And id written this review first, but forgot to press post. oh and i see another review of mine from 2012, buwaaaaaaaahhh...
bhishmapitamah chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
you said see you later, years have passed, just put a new chapter with one line, 'He the died', but do something. i spent 6 hours reading through, i dont wanna do this again 3 years later. help.
Somebody chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Wow, Nightingale is AMAZING! Thank you so much for making it, I read it all in like four days. (v) I was just wondering if this was the last chapter? Sorry, I can't really tell, (-v-) it probably is, it's been like four years since. But it's not labeled complete so...?
Kurai Ummei chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
More because more!
celadonna chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
jeez. i have so many feels now. i don't know what to do.
416 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »