Reviews for Nightingale
Diablo Snowblind chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
My god, this is an amazing story. I've scarcely ever seen such fine writing and imagination on this website. It's a damned shame that you didn't continue this. Truly. I was on the edge of my seat for every single chapter. Amazing work.
Kitsune1818 chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
I have to read this slow. Its a heavy lecture, an amazing heavy lecture. I know this probably is going to fall on deaf ears (or is it blind eyes?) you have not update this in 3years (more than less) and have not published nothing since last year and some months... but this is a really amazing fic, I really hope you continue this. Hope, hope, hope... so sad.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Wow. This is one of the most psychologically messed up story I have ever read.
XD love it! XD the crossing of byakugan and sharingan, the idea of the head/branch family relationships, the messed-up-ness of otogakure, the hallucinations, the fat sparrows, all so very awesome!
Especially the hallucination/nightmares. They're written so very vividly, and very nightmarish.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I have only three words for you: please continue this.
Sychronergy chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Your combat scenes are damn good. So very damn good.

You're an amazing writer.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is certainly interesting...o_o

I've glanced at this story before, but never actually sat down and read anything. Now that I have...I look forward to more.
Puppy-Eyes chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Update this? Pretty, pretty please? I'll love you forever. And if that is not enough, I'll send you cookies of the chocolatey variety.
DarkAngelGirl chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Cliffhanger?Why?
romantiscue chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
You're a great writer. Your way with words is truly fantastic. But having read this story through, I'm left with the impression that this is 'an exercise in helplessness', wherein everyone manipulates Neji and everything goes to hell in a handbasket, repeatedly, and then stays there. TBH, I'd have liked seeing Neji become stronger and then tear Kabuto's head off (or at least escape), rather than what feels like a futile struggle against this not-so-gilded cage he's been put in. No offence meant, because this really is a great story, with lots of interesting details and with an interesting portrayal of Neji and his descent into madness. It's just that it feels like 'Tragedy' would have fit with the 'Angst' label better than suspense.
Lazy Gaga chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
OMG! That was delightfully mindfucky! It was INSANE! Keep this going, PLEASE! Because this is just TOO incredibly fascinating to be simply left alone! Keep it up, I BEG you! PLEASE! I haven't been this captivated in the longest time, so it'll kill me if you quit on this! Keep it up please! GAH! I just simply love you for this story! :D
bright snow chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really like how you've separated the fighting styles of the Branch and Main House. It's something subtle that those outside the house wouldn't realize, but to those who practice jyuuken, it's a very obvious caste difference. Great idea.

Your description of the effect of the curse seal was excruciating. The amount of poetry in it was largely the most tragic portion of the passage. Somehow I knew that Temari's bird was going to end up cooked, but it was still made an impact at the end.

I like the theme of the chapter titles. Please keep writing!
Sanzano chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
How do you call the phobia of finding the best fic you would probably ever read of your favorite character and have the fear that it may not be updated?

Please tell me you are updating soon. If not, at least reply my review saying so. Don't leave me in limbo, that would be so cruel.

See you. Best fic ever!
LitGirl chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
First of all, congratulations on producing a truly amazing, beautiful, mindfuckingly crazy and awesome piece of writing. Though I left the Naruto fandom a few years ago, this is one of the fics that I come back to for a re-read every six months or so. It's just that incredible. The plot, the characterization, the metaphors and the originality that you brought out in this story deserve recognition. So thank you for writing it.

Given that you haven't updated in two years it seems that your inspiration for the story and/or interest in the fandom has vanished. I don't want to accept this but I understand that when the words won't come, the words won't come.

But I'm still longing for a sense of closure to this story. If you have no objections, would you post/link to some kind of timeline or notes you have left on Nightingale? Or provide a rough summary of the next events or how the story wraps up? Of course a continuation of the story would be beyond great, but at this point so much time has passed I'm coming to accept the reality that this story is probably discontinued. So please, please have mercy on us faithful readers and provide us with a bit of closure on a true fandom classic?

Thanks again for posting whatever you have,

Sincerely,
Cooked Sashimi chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
Neji is such a pleasantly fucked over character - you think you'll update this ever?

hope you do
Kageriah chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Are you going to update this someday?
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »