Reviews for Nightingale
bhisma chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
oh dear, i just noticed you are never going to finish this one. This is why i hate reading anything other than what bears the tag 'complete'. This is good, but feels like i'll be praising the dead if i continue...hey nightingale, how about raising the dead?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Giving Neji a genin team when his loyalty to the Sound is not yet assured? How odd. What's to stop him from simply running away when out on mission?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Wow. What a freaking amazing fight scene. So, Neji now has some kind of Sharingan negater? Wow.

I'm just shocked that Sasuke survived 255 hits. His entire torso and everything within should have been rendered into a finely grained red mush, and there's no way that he should have been able to continue to channel chakra after such an assault. Did Sasuke have some kind of extremely rapid regeneration or something?

Neji did amazingly well versus Sasuke, who at this point is already high A rank or low S rank. Great chapter. Superb writing.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Odd. Kabuto could easily manhandle Neji, but he chose not to. I guess he just wanted to see what Neji could do. Still, it's odd that any person would willingly suffer such pain...

Neji vs Sasuke it is!

Really though, Neji was way too calm about all of this. I could see why it is so, but he just feels odd. Like a worthless sacrificial lamb. Where's his rage?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Amazingly written fight scene. Still though, I wonder...what was Neji's ace in the hole jutsu to use against Itachi?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This is my re-reading review. Neji definitely accepted this assignment too easily...

Regarding Sakura, it was just nice how they were able to get along civilly. Poor hawk. It was growing on my quickly - its behavior was exactly like that of my cockatiel. And such a beautiful creature was struck down by a vile Hyuuga bitch. I hope that Neji kills her later on - her and much of the Main family.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great introduction. Neji comes off as being too subservient, but Hanabi is such a sweet little girl. Michiko is pure evil. Hopefully Neji murders her in the future.
Diablo Snowblind chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
My god, this is an amazing story. I've scarcely ever seen such fine writing and imagination on this website. It's a damned shame that you didn't continue this. Truly. I was on the edge of my seat for every single chapter. Amazing work.
Kitsune1818 chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
I have to read this slow. Its a heavy lecture, an amazing heavy lecture. I know this probably is going to fall on deaf ears (or is it blind eyes?) you have not update this in 3years (more than less) and have not published nothing since last year and some months... but this is a really amazing fic, I really hope you continue this. Hope, hope, hope... so sad.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Wow. This is one of the most psychologically messed up story I have ever read.
XD love it! XD the crossing of byakugan and sharingan, the idea of the head/branch family relationships, the messed-up-ness of otogakure, the hallucinations, the fat sparrows, all so very awesome!
Especially the hallucination/nightmares. They're written so very vividly, and very nightmarish.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I have only three words for you: please continue this.
Sychronergy chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Your combat scenes are damn good. So very damn good.

You're an amazing writer.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is certainly interesting...o_o

I've glanced at this story before, but never actually sat down and read anything. Now that I have...I look forward to more.
Puppy-Eyes chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Update this? Pretty, pretty please? I'll love you forever. And if that is not enough, I'll send you cookies of the chocolatey variety.
DarkAngelGirl chapter 14 . 6/21/2012