Reviews for Nightingale
Celestial Secrets chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
I love how intense this story is. There is so much mindrape and so many cringeworthy descriptions that describe Neji's situation that we almost want to be sick ourselves. It's be really super awesome if you could continue this, but as that's unlikely, I'm grateful that at least this much is available to read.
blackfoxriot chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
My god this is such an awesome story! Pleaaaaase update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
interesting but confusing at times.
FindRevolution chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
This is indeed an amazing story! I love it, even though I'm not quite sure why. I was going to stop reading it, but for some reason I just kept going. It might have been the awesome chapter titles... phobia names are so interesting! Anyway, thank you for decreasing the level of world suck with your lovely literature!
Random chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
This... Is...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVER!

Oh please oh please update it one day (yes I know it's 2010 now instead of 2009) but I can hope.

Also, this is my favorite story in the world.
Nara Merald chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Wow this fic is intense! I love the characterisation, how horrible the Hyuuga family is and how fucked up it is that no one tries to stop them. Thrilling reading!
rae chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
This is pretty much amazing. Positively love the neji-torment, the conflict! And the psychological suspense. And the fact that he lost his marbles. However will he get them back? Can he get them back? There's a ton more things I want to say about this, but I' on my phone, so it seems to take a bit longer to write a review. Maybe on the next chapter? Hint hint nudge nudge. And yea college can suck away your life, especially if it's in the medical field.
Lithuim chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
This is anazing a little hard t understand but it doesn't make it any less extrodinary (Sorry if this affends you but whats the plot I mean im like just enjoyibg a story but can't figure out the plot) Peace
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
So I finished Chapter 16, and was completely horrified to discover there was no 'Next' button!

I'm highly impressed by this story. I love how the chapter titles are phobias that are completely chapter appropriate. I really hope you don't abandon this story entirely. There is so much more to see happen!

I'm fascinated by the relation between the Hyuuga's and the Uchiha's, namely, Neji and Hanabi are closely related to Shisui. That is brilliant. It also makes me wonder if Hanabi will be able to manifest the Sharingan, since she doesn't have the curse-seal.

I'm really looking forward to what you'll come up with next :)

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
I would love an Uchiha-Hyuuga narrative.
Da God Cane chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
WARNING GRATUITOUS GUSHING AHEAD:

!

Okay, now that three years worth of pent fanboyism has been released, I wanted say that I've always reread this story in hopes of figuring out how you came up with the plot. Soomner or later, it became apparent to me that I may not have that much comprehension of the plot. So I just want you to let me know if I have the following correct:

1) This runs from canon, but branches off before the big reveal about Itachi and why he slaughtered the Uchiha clan.

2) Neji is an offspring of a Hyuga and Uchiha, but the Cloud Village fiasco ruined the chances of him growing up with a mother.

3) This is a fanon tie-in with "Mistake" and "Kicking Up Sand"

4) Scientifically speaking, the Sharingan and Byakugan are plausible idea with the application of chakra.

5) Neji's psychosis has been present since four years old.

6)The Hokage is not allowed in the clan affairs.

If you ever get the time to responds to this, thank you very much, and in the meantime I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Now excuse me before I fanboy out again-

OMGYOURTHAAWESOMEST!

Sorry..that slipped out.

Cheers,

DGC
jashin chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
I guess you will never update this story again.
AbstractImriel chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
I just wanted to let you know just how much I enjoy this story. It's really rare to find a story that does Neji any true justice.

I really hope you continue to update this story, and if you don't...I might break down in tears :( so here's to hoping you continue the story!
Deathisangel chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
Love it~ The portrayal is jarring, and so brilliant and beautiful and alive that it grabbed me and I just HAD to read the whole thing in one sweep. Update soon, please~
QuietInsomniac chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
I love this story! It's so well written-beautiful, even- and the depictions of Neji and his warped eyes are stunning.

I love this to pieces and it hasn't been updated for 6 months!

I've never really seen a 'Neji-goes-missin-nin' story before, and this is sheer brilliance. What are the Hyuuga Nightingales?

If the Hawks are the fighters, then the Nightingales are. . .healers? No, that doesn't make sense. Leaders? But then there's that last sentence -"Don't make my mistakes, make your own"-so. . .the equivalent of a Messiah?

Meh. Anyway, This is an absolutely beautiful, stunning, wonderfully written story, that I wish would get updated soon. Please?
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »