Reviews for Nightingale
Sanzano chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
How do you call the phobia of finding the best fic you would probably ever read of your favorite character and have the fear that it may not be updated?

Please tell me you are updating soon. If not, at least reply my review saying so. Don't leave me in limbo, that would be so cruel.

See you. Best fic ever!
LitGirl chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
First of all, congratulations on producing a truly amazing, beautiful, mindfuckingly crazy and awesome piece of writing. Though I left the Naruto fandom a few years ago, this is one of the fics that I come back to for a re-read every six months or so. It's just that incredible. The plot, the characterization, the metaphors and the originality that you brought out in this story deserve recognition. So thank you for writing it.

Given that you haven't updated in two years it seems that your inspiration for the story and/or interest in the fandom has vanished. I don't want to accept this but I understand that when the words won't come, the words won't come.

But I'm still longing for a sense of closure to this story. If you have no objections, would you post/link to some kind of timeline or notes you have left on Nightingale? Or provide a rough summary of the next events or how the story wraps up? Of course a continuation of the story would be beyond great, but at this point so much time has passed I'm coming to accept the reality that this story is probably discontinued. So please, please have mercy on us faithful readers and provide us with a bit of closure on a true fandom classic?

Thanks again for posting whatever you have,

Sincerely,
Cooked Sashimi chapter 16 . 5/18/2011
Neji is such a pleasantly fucked over character - you think you'll update this ever?

hope you do
Kageriah chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Are you going to update this someday?
GSYH chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Temari is going to be pissed! ...and by extension, Gaara...

That grandmother is very realistic. I've known of people like that, what's more, their affections can switch depending on who rebelled more or became more or less /useful/.
MewxRetasu chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Holy hell! You've effectively screwed around with my mind with this fic. There's so much that's disturbing and wrong. The action is intense and adrenaline-pumping, and the ideas are just... holyomgwow.

I'm usually not interested in fics where people defect from Konoha, but this is amazing and I don't regret starting reading this at all.

I EAGERLY AWAIT NEW CHAPTERS.
Celestial Secrets chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
I love how intense this story is. There is so much mindrape and so many cringeworthy descriptions that describe Neji's situation that we almost want to be sick ourselves. It's be really super awesome if you could continue this, but as that's unlikely, I'm grateful that at least this much is available to read.
blackfoxriot chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
My god this is such an awesome story! Pleaaaaase update!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
interesting but confusing at times.
FindRevolution chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
This is indeed an amazing story! I love it, even though I'm not quite sure why. I was going to stop reading it, but for some reason I just kept going. It might have been the awesome chapter titles... phobia names are so interesting! Anyway, thank you for decreasing the level of world suck with your lovely literature!
Random chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
This... Is...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY EVER!

Oh please oh please update it one day (yes I know it's 2010 now instead of 2009) but I can hope.

Also, this is my favorite story in the world.
Nara Merald chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
Wow this fic is intense! I love the characterisation, how horrible the Hyuuga family is and how fucked up it is that no one tries to stop them. Thrilling reading!
rae chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
This is pretty much amazing. Positively love the neji-torment, the conflict! And the psychological suspense. And the fact that he lost his marbles. However will he get them back? Can he get them back? There's a ton more things I want to say about this, but I' on my phone, so it seems to take a bit longer to write a review. Maybe on the next chapter? Hint hint nudge nudge. And yea college can suck away your life, especially if it's in the medical field.
Lithuim chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
This is anazing a little hard t understand but it doesn't make it any less extrodinary (Sorry if this affends you but whats the plot I mean im like just enjoyibg a story but can't figure out the plot) Peace
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
So I finished Chapter 16, and was completely horrified to discover there was no 'Next' button!

I'm highly impressed by this story. I love how the chapter titles are phobias that are completely chapter appropriate. I really hope you don't abandon this story entirely. There is so much more to see happen!

I'm fascinated by the relation between the Hyuuga's and the Uchiha's, namely, Neji and Hanabi are closely related to Shisui. That is brilliant. It also makes me wonder if Hanabi will be able to manifest the Sharingan, since she doesn't have the curse-seal.

I'm really looking forward to what you'll come up with next :)

Keep up the good work!