Reviews for Lies Within the Truth
bonboni chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
"Kate nodded and smiled as Jack’s hand rested on her waist. Maybe she didn’t need to have lies within the truth anymore. Everything would be fine. Everything was fine." - aww, how sweet! and a nice note back to the title too. :P

loved this story, i liked the first one mother's love too! it's a really nice series and i'm looking forward to the next one. it's interesting that it will be in isabella's POV.

for this one, i'm glad that it all worked out for everybody and the sawyer and tom problems were finally over with jack and kate. :)

Stun04 chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Glad to see a Jaby at the end, kind of odd that Jack would have no problem with Kate hanging out with Tom after she cheated on him with Tom, that and them all hanging out together was slightly strange. Oh well at least there was a Jaby at the end.
Lizi chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Heya, just wanna say i reli like the story n i hpe everything gets sorted out with jack and kate, they're such a cute couple! please finish the story i need to know what happens! thnx u UPDATE SOON! lizi x
bonboni chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
aw, tom is so caring, after all that and he forgives kate... there need to be more men like that in this world of ours.

but having said that, i do understand jack and why he's angry, he has every right to be. but i'm sure that kate loves him to bits and really regrets it but it's going to be difficult for her to show him that now. :(

please update!

Hellmouth23 chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
not digging cheating kate at the mo, she's going the right way for a smack bottom hehe. More hon pwease

Jate 08
hersheygal chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
*sigh* I love Tom, but I really don't like that Kate's doing this. It makes me sad. Can't wait for a update!
yum.i8thefood chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
poor jack- i'm sad that kate's cheating on him :( but great update :)
bonboni chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
aww, the moment there between sam and kate was just so sweet! father-daughter reunions are always nice to read about. :)

but oh dear... tom and kate are going a little deep in trouble, aren't they? jack won't be happy when he finds out.

update soon!

hersheygal chapter 12 . 2/14/2008
good chapter, update soon!
hersheygal chapter 11 . 2/14/2008
omg this story is so complicated now!
hersheygal chapter 10 . 2/14/2008
ugh... I don't like it that Kate's still cheating on Jack... but I'll get over it.. and Sawyer is creepy!
hersheygal chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
AWW THAT'S SO ADORABLE! Just like Juliet said. :P
hersheygal chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
hersheygal chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
RACHEL! I MISS YOU! ! AND I MISSED READING THIS STORY! Anyways, I really loved this chapter! I'm so happy that Kate got to talk to her step father!
Hellmouth23 chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
great update hon and i especially liked the fact that kate talked to jack abit about the situation that's going on at the mo. Let's hope she'll stay faithful to jack though.

Jate 08