Reviews for If It Doesn't Hurt, You're Doing Something Wrong
Crashh chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Will you ever finish this? I want to read more
LadyJanePendragon chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Oh gosh I've reread this fic a couple of times now, it's just so funny! I can't wait til you update I really want to know what happened in the past. eagerly awaiting your next update...

peace and luve,

Maroon.Head chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
please oh please update!

please with extra cheese!

jjcamcam95 chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
angeolyn chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
omg your stroy

candelle chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
hey awesome story. you have to finish it
Nae745 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
its been a while ..please update! Great story plot!
xVibrating Spazoid chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I happen to think that this is pretty amazing good job
PopTartUtopia chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
i'm really liking this story. it's original and very interesting, but i think it would be more captivating if we were able to get into draco's head a little more.
Jadepowell chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Hey, wow, amazing story! I love it! Draco is so sexy and hot! *grins* I think you will agree with me there. Lol. Though I can't imagine him in a lyrcra body suit type thing... that pants maybe... because I think he would have an incredibly sexy ass... but the top just seams girly to me. But no matter... it's still good. *grins again*

P.S Can't wait for the next update. You should post on harry potter dialogue boards fan fiction! I would read it that's for sure!
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
since your chapters are longer, it's okay if the dramione is a bit fast. and your story has more to it than just the romance.

loving the 'weird rubbery toe thingies.' ;)
Jack chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Brilliant first chapter! I laughed so much!

Please keep updating/.
Instantstargirl chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I really like your story so far. So please update soon and I will surely wait and definetly review again.
ph0shzl chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Wow! This story is definitely original. Making Hermione easily angry was a little OOC - she usually is more composed than that - but it fits. I hope you update soon, but Quality over Quantity ! (or time.) bOd

- Unrequitedl0ve
MongolBerry chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I quite like this story, the name of the school especially amused me. I would, however suggest a proofreader, you made some grammatical and spelling errors that throw off the flow of the story. Also, an angry Hermione IS a funny Hermione, but she's just a little too testy in this, especially toward Ron. Otherwise, it's and excellent story and I look forward to reading more of it