Reviews for Mending Bridges
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love team fics great written
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow, I love this story. It's brilliantly written and the characterisations are spot on.

I like the SamCam friendship cos it allows Sam at least some comic relief from the strain she appears to be going through. To me it's a cheaper version of the great friendship she had with Daniel. The writers really screwed up there.

Great work!

: )
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Interesting story. Honestly, I'm a sucker for stories that include Cam's friendship with just about anyone on the team and I think you do well with the CamSam dynamic. Actually, you just plain write Cameron well. I can really hear his voice in the beginning of this story.

My nitpick, however, is the thing with Daniel and Sam. It can't be all Daniel's fault. Relationships don't realistically work that way. There is pretty much always blame on both sides. Personally, I love angsty friendship stories, but if one character simply blames the other, it feels like they're just playing the victim.

That said, you've got a real flair for angst, so I look forward to reading your stories in the future.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
You know I think, that Daniel could take Mitchell in a fair fight. You got to remember that Daniel, has been trained by a Black Ops operator & a former first prime, in hand to hand combat.

Good story, well done.
madaboutdanny chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
What? Daniel doesn't deserve Sam friendships! Maybe is Sam taht doesn't deserve it! You know, one time I liked Carter, not too much, but i liked her, after Meridian no more...In that ep while Daniel was dying she wanted to sacrifice his reputation for the naquadria, maybe that is the reason why Daniel didn't come to see her when he was ascended!
AvengingAngel101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I loved this... so bittersweet and touching, and yet you can just tell it's all gonna work out okay. I have to admit, I do miss the easy casualness of the SamDaniel friendship from the early seasons, and I did always think it was highly unfair that he never visited her while he was ascended... although, as an SD shipper, I'm probably biased.

I loved the Daniel and Cam scene, too... "Fight, fight, fight!" Lol. I guess what I liked most was that it was so true to the show, and you have the characterizations down pat; Daniel and Cam are both very stubborn guys who don't always see eye-to-eye, and I could totally see this happening between them... maybe you should do a friendship fiw with those two as well ::hint, hint!::

"In our first year on SG-1 Teal’c had been captured a half a dozen times and I’d already died twice. The only thing you’ve done twice since you started working here a year ago is lost your pants.” - I loved this line; v. funny and such a 'Daniel' thing to say... and the last two lines, too. Classic!

Well, I'm gonna cut this short now before I start rambling (trust me, we'd be here all night once that started), but I just wanted to say that this is a truly great story and it's going straight to my faves.

Good job.