Reviews for Kev Likes His Locker
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Posted 23 February 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

KOTOR on Manaan: It's nice to be in the locker...

It is very short, and incoherent, which considering the subject is not surprising. A couple of errors; soilder instead of soldier, there instead of their, and deat instead of dead.
Darth Atkid chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
XD Wonderful.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
LOL! I remember the crazy locker guy. I am very amused by "went wacky they did go!" "Kev used to be a soilder, and Kev has a good memory for knew Revan when he saw her." was nicely creepy in its realism. A few issues: "deat"? and "there stench", while funny, needs to be "their stench". Very amusing fic for such a short amount of words. SaberGirlJaina's blurb in the bio is also quite amusing.
sirius ordo chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
ROTLMAO! That was too funny and a great explanation as to why he wouldn't come out of the locker! Never actually thought of that!

Good job!